REWRITE - 27

The brown haired hacker fiddled with his hands nervously as he sat in the passenger seat of the short, green haired girl's car. Behind them sat a well dressed, tall, cyan haired woman who wore a pair of classy sunglasses.

She was Eleanor. Her soft, plump, red lips complimented her sharp, azure eyes. Her flawless skin highlighted the subtle blush and her sharp jawline only made her ever more sexy. Her body was well defined, with her longs legs making her appear taller. She was beautiful.

Eleanor was looking out of the car, staring blankly into space as her elegant hand rhythmically tapped her right thigh. She hummed a soothing tune as Mitsuri sped up the car.

Noah's fluffy brown hair bounced up and down as the car met a speed bump. His heart raced as adrenaline filled him whole. He placed a trembling hand over his heart as he turned to look at the pink eyed driver.

"Mitsu! Slow down! We're going to crash!" He nervously yelled at her as Mitsuri narrowed her eyes. She let out an irritated sigh as she slowed down. She then reached over to her phone and let out a worried sigh.

"We're reaching the stalker's place. Get ready."

Eleanor snapped back to reality as she fixed her sunglasses. She re-applied her scarlet red lipstick and tidied her hair to allow herself to look as seductive as possible.

Noah straightened his back as he checked on his electronics. 'Computer? Check. Handphone? Check. Dynamites? Check!' the hacker mentally ticked everything off of his checklist as his eyes lit up. Finally! He could test out his bombs and save his dearest friend! It was a win-win situation.

Mitsuri sweat-dropped as a big mansion came into view. She brought the car to a stop and got all of the necessary items required to save her best friend. Her hand trembled as she gripped her handphone tightly.

"y/n...I'll save you. I swear it on my life." Mitsuri mumbled as she stared at a picture of her and her best friend happily smiling together.

Eleanor was the first to get out of the car, followed by Noah and Mitsuri. They stood outside of the car, all glaring at the huge mansion.

Noah looked at Mitsuri before nodding. He started setting up his computers before passing the two attractive ladies the dynamites. Both of them silently thanked Noah before strutting up to the security guards who were more than 50 meters away from where the car was parked. Mitsuri's heart rate soared as she changed her persona as naturally as changing clothes. Eleanor had a poker face as she planned everything out in her mind. And Noah? Noah was sucking on a lollipop as he hacked into the mansion's security system. He had a little grin as he did so. Why?

Because it was time to save y/n.

Authors note :
Hi besties! The book is coming to a close soon ^^ hope u guys buckle up n mentally prepare urselves because I'm planning a rollercoaster ride for you all. Also, updates may be super slow from now on because I have a national exam on 30 may n I really need to do well for it. Hope u guys understand! Rest well <3