ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Malia Tate only loved two things about being human

Malia Tate only loved two things about being human. Those were, Emily Clearwaters cooking, and sleeping in a bed.

This was her life now, she had to adjust.

"Edward! No, it's scent, it's different." Carlisle yelled to his son who was about to feast on a coyote of some sort.

"Look at its eyes." Alice said seeing the bright blue eyes she recalled from one of her visions.

"That's it, that's the girl from my vision." Alice said just as the coyote started snarling at them.

"Girl? That thing doesn't look much like a girl." Edward said staring at the creature.

It had finally occurred to him to try and read her thoughts, and that's when he realized how scared she really was.

"Your right, her thoughts are human." Edward said before trying to get closer to the animal.

"Malia." Alice said finally able to understand the vision she had previously.

"Malia, my name is Carlisle, these are my children Edward and Alice." He said taking a step closer to the fearful animal.

"How do we get her to shift back?" Edward asked turning to his father.

"We are going to need Uley." He said as he backed away from the cowering girl.

"She's afraid." Edward said staring into the bright blue eyes.

Samuel Uley never expected for Carlisle Cullen to ever call him for anything, he also never expected to find himself doing the vampire any favors, but when Carlisle explained the story of Malia Tate, and how she was stuck in the form of a were-coyote, and that they were trying to save her, he knew he wanted to help.

Carlisle didn't even have to guilt him with the fact she's an orphan, that that they learned the color of her eyes indicated that she had been the one to hurt her family instead of it being a car wreck.

Sam Uley nervously crossed the boarder line and walked over to the three Cullen's who cornered what looked to him to be a large dog.

"You sense that?" Carlisle asked and he nodded.

You could feel the fear radiating off of her.

"What do you need me to do?"

"I saw in my vision, if you shift and communicate with her, you could get her to shift back." Alice said and Sam just glanced around nervously.

That was against the treaty, he didn't want to fall into it if it was a trap.

"Please, she's been stuck like that since she was six years old, she's been out here for ten years." Alice begged, she had done all her research since her vision, they knew they had to save her.

"She's like me?" Sam asked and they nodded.

"She'll need your help with things we cannot help her with, we'll need to come to some sort of agreement." Carlisle said and Sam just thought for a moment before nodding.

"We get her back, get her healthy and then we'll talk." Sam said and Carlisle agreed.

Sam back up and shifted before he slowly walked over to the shivering animal.

"Did you see what I just did?" Sam asked through his mind link, and he finally heard the females voice.

"Yes."

"I'm gonna need you to try that." He said and, she didn't move.

The wolf looked to the Cullen's confused. "Be an alpha." Edward suggested trying to give the newly shifted wolf some confidence.

Sam looked back at the girls beautiful blue eyes, and tried his best to use his alpha growl, and it worked.

The coyote cowered and before they knew it a girl laid on the floor curled into a ball completely nude.

"Thank you." Alice said looking at Sam who nodded before running off into the woods.

Alice stared off for a minute and Edward turned back startled by her thoughts.

"She's going to be fine, Alice saw it." Edward said and Carlisle nodded picking up the shivering girl.

"I will get her to the hospital, send Esme down." He ordered and his children nodded before they all sped off in their separate directions.