ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ

"I feel like an idiot

"I feel like an idiot."

"You look amazing."

"Sam." Emily said nudging her half asleep boyfriend.

"Yeah, looks good." Sam said, and I threw my hands down.

"You said that to the last three." I said and Emily just crossed her arms waiting to see him try and redeem herself.

"I'm sorry, you look beautiful Mal." Sam said looking over for Emily's approval."

"He sucks at this. Why did we bring him?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Malia?" I heard a voice call out and I turned to see Bella, with Angela, and Jessica.

"Oh, hey." I said awkwardly.

"I thought you'd be hiking with the rest of your family?" Jessica said somewhat bitterly.

"I'd rather stay at the Rez." I said honestly.

"Are these your friends?" Emily said excitedly.

"Yeah, Bella, these are Sam and Emily, my other foster parents." I said and she just smiled and waved.

"We should probably get looking, you look great Mal." Angela said with a smile before pulling a jealous Jessica away.

"Are you going to prom?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Edward wants to ask you, he's just nervous." I said and she just blushed.

"I'll tell you more about it at school." I said and she nodded walking to follow after Jess and Angela.

"Paul needs help with something, Jared's good for nothing." Sam said rolling his eyes at his cellphone.

"But you didn't help me pick out a dress for prom." I said and he rolled his eyes again.

"The blue, it's a good color on you." Sam said before standing up and grabbing the blue dress that was on the rack and walking over to the cashier with it.

"Go change, tomorrow we can go make him buy us shoes." Emily said with a chipper smile as I groaned and went back into the dressing room.

"Get in the car!" Edward seethed as he stomped out of the front door of the house.

"He's such a drama queen." Rose muttered as I got up from my spot on the couch and followed him out.

Edward sped faster then I could even put words together, into a dark alley and when the lights shined I saw Bella being cornered by a punch of strange men.

I jumped out of the car quicker then he could, my eyes glowing, and immediately startling the men before Edward could.

"Bella get in the car!" He yelled and she quickly ran and did so.