sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ's ᴇɴᴅ

"I see can't believe that whole time you were just a animal in the woods, that explains a lot about your table manners

"I see can't believe that whole time you were just a animal in the woods, that explains a lot about your table manners." Leah joked and I just rolled my eyes.

"You seriously can't tell anyone."

"Who would believe me?" She asked and I laughed.

"Literally everyone here, it's like the unspoken secret that everyone's afraid to talk about." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"I appreciate you telling me, but your leaving out the best part though." Leah said and I looked over confused.

"That guy from the party, I was so wasted didn't even realize that it was Paul Lahote." She said and I shrugged.

"You say that like I should know him."

"Well, he's been attached to Sam's hip since he and I broke up. I heard he's got a bad temper, got thrown out of school for it."

"Last time I ever go to a party with you." I said and she playfully scoffed.

"It was fun, admit it." She said and I just rolled my eyes as my phone started ringing.

"That's Ed, I have to go home." I said and the Clearwater girl smiled.

"See you tomorrow." She said and I nodded before leaving the Clearwater house.

Since everything that had happened, I had chosen to spend more than my scheduled time in the Reservation.

The vampire thing kind of freaked me out a bit, but with school starting up, I knew I wouldn't be able to avoid it.

"Your late." Edward said standing with his arms crossed at the treaty line.

"Next time send a car." I said as I began walking with him towards the house.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I shrugged, he read my thoughts anyway.

"Are you still having trouble sleeping?" He asked and I shrugged again, he already knew the answer.

"She can't get to you."

"I know."

"Is the party tomorrow?" I asked and he nodded. It was Bella's eighteenth birthday, and mine was to follow the following month, I wouldn't of even known if it wasn't for Alice trying to make a big deal of it.

"Are you sure you can live without Leah for one day?" Edward asked sarcastically. I had spent almost everyday over in the Reservation either with Leah or at Sam's.

"As long as I get to see Bella." I said and he scoffed.

"What am I-"

"Annoying." I cut him off with a cheeky smile, as he playfully nudged me.