ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʟᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ

"I understand female loyalty, but what I can't understand is why she would do that for you

"I understand female loyalty, but what I can't understand is why she would do that for you. I've read her mind, she doesn't believe she could be selfless for anyone." Edward said to Bella as she laid in the hospital bed. I leaned against the wall outside of the room, waiting for him to come out.

"I never looked at her like a challenge, you all keep trying to fix her, I'm the only one who doesn't think she needs to be fixed." Bella said and he just smiled, before walking out to see his sister.

Her thoughts were consumed about the redhead, and the words she spoke, she couldn't help but wonder if she was right.

"She was wrong about you." Edward said joining his sister in sitting on the floor.

"I read her mind, she thinks she can manipulate you into joining her. She thinks your an omega."

"Aren't I?" I asked and he let out a short laugh.

"Malia, you saved Bella's life, because you care about her, and you care about me. You love Sam and Emily, like you've known them all you life." 

"A part of me still thinks I did it, because I craved to kill, not for her." I said and he reached over and grabbed my hand.

As much as I didn't like physical contact, I didn't pull away.

"That's my fault, I've made you think that you need to be fixed, but you have a good heart, and you have good instincts, and even if you may not believe it, I know the truth." 

This was the first time I ever felt glad they had found me, and Edward knew it.

"I'm glad as well." He said and I just smile.

"Dr. Cullen told me you killed the vampire, good job protecting yourself, not too good on control." Sam said crossing his arms as I sat at the table, Emily was standing in front of me, applying makeup to my face.

"Do you want me in control or do you want me alive?"

"Alive, obviously, but I want to get you to a point where you can get those claws and teeth out without someone being in danger." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Just say your happy to see me, and give me a hug." I said and the usually cold man just broke a smile. Emily moved away, and I stood up shocking them both by initiating contact, that was the first time she had ever done that.

"Next time you call me, and I'll kill that son of a bitch, alright kid?" He asked while he hugged me.

"After this weekend, you guys are definitely my favorite." I said and they shared a laugh.

"Oh, Sam did you ask her about Paul?" Emily asked and his eyes widened., having completely forgotten.

"Who?"

"The boy you were kissing at that party." He said and my eyes widened.

"How do you even know?" I asked shocked and he just smirked.

"He's my beta, and he can't stop thinking about you."

"It's all Jacob's fault, he invited me to the party." I said crossing my arms.

"He also told you and Leah to get wasted." Emily said and I squinted my eyes.

"What can I say, he's a very bad influence." I lied and Sam just shook his head, just as there was a knock on the door.

"That's Mike, let's pretend like it never happened alright? I can't mess this up." I said straightening out my dress.

Sam just shook his head and sighed as he opened the door. Standing behind it was Mike, in a suit holding some sort of boxed flower.

Now don't get him wrong, Sam like Mike. He thought he was a decent boy, knew he came from a good family, and according to the Cullen's he had all good intentions.

But...

He knew Malia, better then Edward did even if he had access to her thoughts, Sam and Emily had the girls heart, even if she wasn't ready to admit it, and they knew how badly she wanted to please everyone around her, enough to settle for a boy she didn't like, nether the less love.

"My lady." Mike said opening the car door for me, with a cheesy smile.

Paul and Jared watched from the tree line. Paul wore a hard glare, while Jared just smirked at his angry friend.

"Sam did say she has a boyfriend, dude." Jared said, but it didn't make Paul any less annoyed.

"I could break him." Paul grumbled and Jared just laughed.

"That'd be a great second impression, nothing beats the first one, shoving your tung down her throat, way to make sure she wouldn't forget you."