ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ

I walked out of Sam's and over to Bella who was hopping out of her truck

"Hey, I heard you pulling in." I said and she looked at my confused.

"You did?" She asked and I smiled.

"It's the supernatural senses, just like I can smell the mildew off whatever you got in the bed of your truck." I said glancing over.

"You said you liked Jacob right?" Bella asked and I shrugged.

"Depends, is he under that tarp?" I asked and she shook her head with a laugh.

"I talk to Jake. He's gonna help me rebuild these motorcycles. We want you to come." She said and I raised a brow.

"Why?" I asked and she looked at me confused.

"Because your my best friend, and Jake likes you."

"No, why motorcycles?" I clarified.

"I think it'll be fun." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"As long as you don't get hurt."

"Malia, where the hell have you been loca? It's like you've moved to the Rez, and somehow been around less." Jacob said as he ran outside to greet us.

"I'm avoiding you, because your a bad influence." I said and the boy just laughed.

"Speaking of bad influence, let's get these bikes started." Jake said hopping into the bed of Bella's truck and pulling them out.

"I still think this is a terrible idea." I said and Bella just shook her head as I carried one of the bikes into the garage.

Come on Mal, lighten up. I'll teach you how to ride." Jacob said flirtatiously.

In Jacob's messy garage, car parts were scattered, took boxes were everywhere, everything was dirty.

I laid the bike on the floor and took a step back.

"Your phones buzzed a bunch of times, who are you avoiding?" Jacob asked and Bell just smirked.

"Is it Mike?" Bella asked and I shrugged.

"Luckily no, it's Sam's minions. They are making me hang out with them tonight." I said rolling my eyes as Jake glanced over.

"Oh, don't tell me he's recruiting you to his cult." Jake said through his teeth.

"He's trying, but failing. I don't need anymore friends." I said and Jake just smiled cheekily.

"Yeah, you have us." He said and I just rolled my eyes.

"What's going on with you and Mike? I know I haven't seemed present, but I can tell when things are weird." Bella asked and I just shrugged.

"Yeah, how did the marshmallow feel about you making out with Lahote?" Jacob asked and I just scoffed and tossed a dirty rag at him.