Ships/ designs offical ask questions if your confused

Hello, so I rewriting\editing everything. Not everything is gonna change. But certain things are.
This is gonna stay the same.
Alright, this is the part where ships and where charater discriptions will be described! Any comments that are confused, lost, or want to suggest idea can be written here and  will be answered as quickly as possible.
You can all refer to me as August. I use he/him pronouns.

Ships.                

Kit x Maryam x ??

Dream x Ravine

INK x fresh

Nightmare x cchino

Error X blue

Cross x killer

Horror: x dust

Descriptions

Ravine
Ravine is a skeleton who when isn't wearing uniform/amor for his job as a gaurd is wearing a button up with a sweater over it it, then layers it with a jacket.(yes he is wearing pants.) This is beacuse the sun and moon kingdom are quite cold
The button up is white with the sweater being  brown. The jacket is dull green.

Ravine doesn't have a speafic age. His age can go form early 20's to some in the hundreds. 
Fav color:green/brown
Has two daughters
Has a twin and a dead sibling

Kit
Kit is cat with ginger fur. When he not wearing his uniform he wearing a large white shirt with puffy sleeves and bagging pants. This is beacuse of his fur it makes him seem puffy.  The reason why he doesn't have to wear a lot of clothing like Rav is beacuse he covered in fur.
Kit has a blind eye and only one ear.
Both were lost in one battle.

Kit doesn't have a specific age 23- hungereds, but he is older than ravine but three years.(expsample:  if ravine is 308  then kit will be 311
Fav color: organe.
Kit has one sibling and two deads one.

Maryam
Maryam wears a soft light blue sweater over  a over sized shirt. She always wearing work boots and wearing whatever she can find in her closet. ( This is when she not working as graud)She is a human/half monster with dark brown skin and chocolate chip eyes.
She has a phew scars is her shoulders, you can see the bone but it doesn't effect her abilities beacuse of her being half monster

I can't be sure about her age, she younger than kit but older than rav.

Fav color: RED
no siblings.

Ru

Ru is a skeleton, she normally wears a purple button up with a skirt. She has a huge hat that dangles tiny charms.
Ru is a witch and is often at parties . She has a staff with animals charmed into it. And a very rebelous bird who is meant to be her companion.

Whatever age you make Ravine then make Ru the same age. Cause they twins. Ru is girl.
Fav color: dark blue.
One sibling(twin)

Salove
Salove is a cat with brown and yellow fur , she normally wearing her scirb uniform but when she isn't she wearing breezing dresses.
This is beacuse of her fur and beacuse she wants to look more feminine.

Age not decided. She older than kit.

Fav color:green.
One sibling
two dead.

Sixre
Sixre is a fire monster who when not at work is wearing baggy clothing. Normally is the color brown or a dark blue.
(I know you only got one chapter with him being mentioned but I changed his role in the story, so now he super important)
Sixre is the same age as ravine.
Fav color: white
No siblings.

(In my story monster and humans can live for hundered of years if not killed. This is beacuse of magic and stuff )