10 orphans

The hallway was strangely empty. I assume it since they haven't had expected us to  break free.
I smile beacuse  they clearly haven't taken account of kister and his claws.  My eyes had gotten used to the dark, which was to my releaf. The thought of fighting In the dark was unbearable.
But even with my adjusted eyesight, I couldn't fully see, a big problem. Since I relyed alot on my sight as well as all my senses.
There were steps behind me and I assumed it was the royals.  They didn't say anything, and a small part of me wondered if they were waiting for us to make a move.
"I hope you found something flameble" ink said, and I felt him next to me. Which made me jump. Cause I haven't expected him there of all places.
"Not yet sir" I say, and I feel him flinch way form Me too, clearly just as surprised of my position as I was to him.
"Take that back, I found some cloth.....it might be the remains of someone" kit said, and suddenly there was bruwt of light. And there was kit and everyone else.
Ink was carrying the still unconscious blue.
Kit had been right. The cloths were the remains of someone. On the floor not to far off was a rotting corpse, it had gotten to stage where there was little left to decompose.
It didn't make me feel any less sick.
Beacuse just like I didn't like having to kill, I didn't like dead bodies.
It makes me sick thinking about all the things that the person did and will never do again.
I look away from it,  "grabbed more cloth , we need enough to last Intill we get out of here" I say, And lucky kit does just  that. Because somehow a dead body to him was just a dead body.
Kit puts the cloth in his pocket and now all we to do is go forward.
And I feel sick. Cause the hallway of the stone seemed endless. But forward is the only place to go.
So just one look back, I step forward.
Pov:Ink -hallway.
The guard glances back at us, before he takes the lead.
We walk for what seemed for ever. With no distractions. The stone wall were plain, clearly the spiders didn't seem to need  decorations.
It made me sick, the plain walls made me want to throw anything on it. Anything to make it look colorful.
Dream didn't say anything, although am sure he knew what I was feeling. Not that it felt much, although he knew what I was feeling, he didn't understand it.
Fresh would understand. He would try to distract me.
Fresh. Oh I was supposed to meet with him today. Or was thst yesterday.. maybe it was next week.
Am not good with time. I never have been.
"What day is it?" I ask, hoping for someone to answer. But dream didn't  say anything. And the gaurds acted like they didn't hear me.
I need something to fill up the silence.
I need to know what day it was.
I need fresh. Beacuse he would understand.  He would try to distract me by making stupid jokes and make fun of how pathetic the gaurds were.
It would distract me.
"What. Day. Is. It."
"Thursday" the cat said," we got caught on wensday"
"Thank-. " I stopped. Beacuse am not supposed to thank gaurds. It their job to to do what I want.
Good news, I still had a week before I suppose to meet with fresh.
Dream suddenly stopped. And the gaurds stopped too. A habit I assume, they always are subconscious paying attention to us.
" Do you have any idea where we are heading"  he said, his voice was quiet. Clearly he didnt want to Risk anyone hearing us.
"Do you know where we are?" The skeleton said, he didn't look at him. But his tone was clear.
No I don't know. but clearly neither do you. So shut. Up.
" We should-"
"KIT-" The cat was suddenly suspended in the air was an spider. Dropping the torch.
"EW EW EW" the cat yelled, trying to break free to no result. The spider quick dragged him quickly away form him.
The skeleton followed quickly behind.
Leaving us with two choices.
Follew
Or stay behind.
Dream grabbed the torch and quickly raced behind him.
I guess we were going after them.
Pov-dream-hallway
There was a snapp, and then sunlight.
Sunlight but still no exit. I knew where we were so in ink.
The spider who had dragged the kit(I think that is his name) have dragged them to the center of the den.
The place that would be considered  a throne room if this place was run by poeple and not spider.
It was here that ink has offended the queen. I stepped on the touch, killing the flame.
I could see kit and slavin. Both of the surrounded by spiders. But as cumfusimg as ever, neither kit or slavin looked too worried.
This seemed to amuse the queen.