14 the girl.

Pov: rutile.-ALLEY WAY
Nothing.
My name seemed to mean little to nothing to the him.
His face remained blank. Almost like he wiped himself of emotions.
"Yeah yeah, your still a witch -" blue said, not bothering to idknolowge that I wasn't paying attention to him.
Gosh he was annoying. But not as much as argon who kepted cling on to my arm. Like a parasite. I family mange to get him off, he tumbles an d falls on Ravine. He grabbed his arm and help him steady himself. Ravine always was the more patient of all of us. While I couldn't handle a burden like argon for even a minute. How embrassingg.
"Ah sorry-" I mumbled, neither argon or ravine look like they Heard me.
I felt blue elbow me, a clear sign to get on with it.
"You don't look happy to see me" I say after ravine didn't even spare me a glance.
" Why are you here"
" Maybe a 'hello, how are you' would be a better greeting to your sister, don't you think?" I say, my voice sounds Shakey.
For the first time during this whole counter, ravine looks at me. " Hello, how are you? Good ,okay bye."
He grabbed argon and pulled him away us.
Surprising fast even while dragging a half uncounsised man.
"Wait ravine!"
The King was one who came to my rescue.
"Stop."
And the Ravine stopped. I don't remember the last time I seen him follew an order. But then again, it's been years and years. The last time I saw him, he was still a teenager, a nice easy going kid who always made me laugh.
Now in place of him,there is a man with cold green eyes, and the hands of a worker.
"Yes your majesty?" He softly said before turning to face him. A dangerous flash in his eyes.
Dream seemed to notice this, since he step back and straighten his back.
It was hard to miss how his hands move to his waist where two golden swords hung.
" You can either tell me directly who my soulmate is. Or you can help by helping your sister use magic to find her." He said holding eye contact. Ravine broke away frist.
"Yeah, no." Ravine let go of argon who leaned against the floor and smiled.
A smile I seen him give multiple times when he knows he won.
"I don't have a license to participate or do magic. So I can't help you that way. And well, I don't know any soulmate of yours that's a girl " Ravine smiled. his hands moving slowly and causally towards his pockets.
Before I could react, ravine threw a handful of colored powered at my face.

Ravine: alley way.
She yeezwe and coughed. The King and his adviser got in a fighting position, expecting a fight.
I guess that my laughing among with arogons confused them since I could feel their gazes.
Rutile looked down at her now orange outfit, stained my powdered.
" Did that take give the message or maybe I show throw some more?" I laughed at her face, she looked ready to strangle me.
"You immature fucking asshole, do you have idea how much this cost me?!" She snapped, trying hard to clean herself.
"Ain't my fault that you brought expensive clothes to the festival. Especially with you being how you are, you should expect this" I mumble, trying hard not to look please.
To throw powder at someone is to reject them from your life. It originally started as a meditation practice, to let go of your problems or something like that.But like all things do, it turned negative. Now it's a practice to outcast an asshole. Am so happy I bought them.
"I feel like there a bunch of cultural shit that Im not getting"mumbled blue annoyed, his eyes going form to me to rutile," and some sibling rivalry that I wasn't aware Intill now,".
"It none of your business whether I get along with my brother or not " she snapped, and coughed again.
"It is if your relationship with your brother is the key to getting this job done"he snapped back.
I couldn't help but smile.
"Like I said, I cannot help you.  I can't participate in magic events, neither would it work since my relationship with my sister is close to nonexistent." I say, looking straight at rutile," besides that. I also don't want to help you. And am not required to. Your month is over"
I looked over at the king, he gaze was on me, calculating and cold.
I look away, it is uncomfortable to look at him.
As I turn away there is a loud boom of the fireworks.
A clear sign that am late.
"Aye, keep care of Argon. You two should hang out, you have more in common than you think" i say to rutile before grinning at her disgust.
Then I walk away quickly towards the heart of the festival where my family awaits.
My real family, not the one I left behind.