Duel

The next day guards were knocking on the door of M4 who was sitting in her cell as usual in a deep sleep. When she woke up, the guards were already putting handcuffs on her hands.

Guard 1: Miss M4, wake up. You need to come with us, now.

M4A1: I didn't do anything, I was here all day...

Guard 2:  The Site Director requested it. Now move!

M4A1 wondered who the Site Director was. Nobody talked to her about the structure of the Foundation, but she was sure that this person must have been very important.

As she and the guards behind her walked through light containment, she saw scientists and guards running around, diligently doing their jobs. She wondered how big the whole Foundation could be.

They arrived at heavy containment. She saw some safe class SCPs being carried. She saw the eye pods playing around. She saw SCP-999 the tickle monster getting carried to a testing chamber by a researcher.

She looked around confused for a second, then she remembered that Dr.White said that this was just a usual day at the Foundation. It was still weird for her though and she tried to keep her distance from these things, but whenever she tried to move away a guard poked her back with his rifle.

Guard 2: Keep walking. We are going left at the next turn.

M4A1: Alright, alright. I'm going, no need to poke me with that.

She picked up the pace again, but then saw Dr.Erik Rausch walking down the hallway directly toward her. She decided to ask where she will be taken.

M4A1: Dr.Erik Rausch! It's me M4A1, where are they taking me?

Erik: M4, hurry up, Dr.White is waiting at the training grounds. I must do something now, but I will be there soon.

Then they passed each other and M4 was forced to walk forward again.

"Dr.White is waiting? Is he with the Site Director?! What is going on?"

They passed the entrance zone and went directly to the training grounds outside. M4 heard rifle fire coming from that direction. 

"Are they going to use me as a target? No, that can't be. Dr.White was so nice before... He wouldn't do that."

As they passed a corner, they saw Dr.White standing at a firing range table. He was the one who shot with the rifles. He put down the rifle, stamped a paper, and turned around to face M4.

M4A1: Dr.White what is going on? And where is the Site Director who ordered me to come here?

Dr.White: Haha. Don't worry M4. I am the new Site Director for now. I want to make a deal with you. You can't refuse it though...

M4A1: Ah, I should have known. What would you like?

Dr.White: I would like to understand how you perform in combat, so I want you to have a duel with my best man.

M4A1: Dr.White, I don't have a weapon, and besides If I was destroyed my company would put even more pressure on your "Foundation".

Dr.White: No, no. I do not wish you any harm. We would be conducting the experiment with training munitions loaded with paint.

M4A1: That method is kinda old, don't you think?

Dr.White: Maybe in your timeline it is, but now this is what we are playing with. 

M4A1. Well, I guess we can use those too... What's the deal then?

Dr.White turned around and pointed at the kill house.