SCP-939

Nine-Tailed Fox Leader: SCP-939 is in sight. Target is currently mowing down wildlife. Over.

Dr.White: This is Dr.White, solid copy. Operation is a go.

The environment was new for the monster, it didn't know where it was, so it became really confused. SCP-939 ran around, attacking everything from birds to Sangvis Ferri units...???

Due to all the distractions, 939 couldn't spot Erik, M4, Dr.White, and the Nine-Tailed Fox squad encircling it. Suddenly dozens of armor-piercing rounds went through it, knocking SCP-939 out for a while.

Dr.White: Nice, this is how every recontainment should go all the time.

Then someone shot at them from the distance. 

Dr.White: This is NOT how it should go all the time!!! 

The Nine-Tailed Fox squad went into a defensive position as bullets flew over their heads. Dr.White pulled out his MP5 and returned fire. Erik laid down suppressing fire from the M249 he just brought out from the armory. It still smelled like new. 

M4 got separated from the group and disappeared pretty quickly. 

Dr.White: Where is M4!? 

Suddenly the bullet rain stopped. White looked around, but nobody was there. He decided to continue the recontainment of 939. 

Dr.White: Squad! Move into formation for recontaining 939. We need to bring that beast back at all costs!

The squad resumed the recontainment procedure and started to move it toward the facility. White and Erik stayed behind to provide some rear guard. This is when Dr.White saw a barrel of a rifle pointing at Erik in a nearby bush.

White: Erik! Get down!

But he was too late. The rifle fired and a bullet was on the way to hit Erik on his back. Dr.White pushed Erik out of the way, but in return was hit. The bullet penetrated his vest and he started to bleed.

The world slowly began to fade...