Wedding night | Luca Changretta

'Wedding Night | Luca Changretta '

•••••

This is following from the other story | Promises.

•••••

YOU WERE SAT AT THE VANITY OF THE HOTEL ROOM YOU AND LUCA WERE TO STAY IN FOR TONIGHT as it was closer to your wedding venue. Everyone else also stayed at hotels if their houses weren't close enough for the drunken guests to walk to and considering it was a mix of Shelby's and Italians, everyone really did party.

That was of course except from you. You decided not to touch much drink, Luca hadn't drank huge amounts but was still tipsy. So now sat at the vanity with your silk dressing gown wrapped around you, it's black soft material covering over your lace nightgown, you waited for Luca to come back. He told you he was saying goodbye to some of his cousins.

You sat there, having slowly removed your makeup and hair pins, it was time for you to remove you jewellery and thats when your now husband made an appearance.

His suit jacket was off, tie discarded straight away as he starts to remove his cuff links and undo a few buttons of his shirt.

You watch him in the mirror as you begin to take off your earrings, trying to busy yourself and drag out your routine so you don't have to face any expectations that he might have of tonight. Close isn't a word you can use to describe your somewhat relationship, you were friends in a way. Just not entirely comfortable in one another's presence yet.

Deciding to focus on what you were doing; removing your bracelet, it was his turn to look at you. The way your now slightly messy hair fell into a still pretty style and although your face is bear it is still angelic to him. He eyes your robes and wonders what you have beneath them.

"Am I allowed in here tonight or what?" He finally, but very bluntly, asks the question that had been bugging him all night.

"Yes." You say making eye contact with him in the mirror. "You are allowed in here, you're my husband, aren't you?"

He just nods and sits on the edge of the bed, his eyes still slightly roaming your figure as your legs are crossed, your bare leg seeking through the gap.

After stripping yourself of all of your jewellery accept your newest addition, your ring, you stand from the small stool. Hesitant, you make your way over to the side of the bed closer to you. Luca still sat on the end of the bed, head in hands, toothpick in mouth, his white dress shirt hanging baggily around his lean, tattooed frame.

There are moments you have realised where you have found yourself, looking at Luca. Not in the way of hatred you did to begin with but now in slight attraction. When you took in his appearance on the whole, he wasn't that bad looking, to you anyway.