Merci | Alfie Solomons | Part Two

'Merci | Alfie Solomons | Part Two'

•••••

This isn't exactly smut but there will be hints to sexual themes and more mature descriptions so please be careful and make sure this is suitable for you! I'll put a *** before the bit to allow you to read as much as you can without reading something you maybe shouldn't be!

•••••

"RIGHT THAT'S IT," ALFIE'S DEEP AND BOOMING VOICS STARTLES YOU, "Ollie pull over and have a smoke outside." He orders.

"I don't smoke sir." Ollie replies anxiously.

"I don't fuckin' care just pull over and get the fuck out." He snaps, you shaking your head at his rudeness.

You wait for Ollie to slam the door shut and for Alfie's little lecture to begin. Sure enough as soon as the door bangs shut, Alfie turns to you, grabbing you chin gently to force your face into his direction.

"Would you stop glaring at me, dove, I haven't done anything wrong!" He argues.

"Haven't done anything wrong?" You repeat, your anger clearly depict-able in your tone.

"What did I do then, eh?" He challenges, leaning back as he crosses his arms.

"You didn't fucking kiss me Alfie!" You scream, not intending to be so blunt as your voice sounds ready to break.

You slightly pant in anger, his eyebrows furrowed as he looks at you however softening at your confession.

To your surprise he scoffs.

"Do yer really think I didn't want to kiss you?!" He shouts, "I'm not fucking allowed, dove!"

"Since when did you ever abide by rules!" You argue, face stern and furious.

He doesn't reply, just looks out the window, you sigh frustratedly before slouching into the cushions, your breath rising with every harsh breath.

***

"Dove." Alfie says.

"Wha-"

You are interrupted as Alfie's lips crash into yours, his hand resting on your knee, your arms wrapping around his neck. You both deepen the kiss, his hand trailing further up your leg as it grips desperately onto your thigh. You feel him tug you forwards, allowing you room to lay down on the seats as he towers over you, pulling your leg to wrap around him as he lays on you, still not breaking from the long over due and heated kiss. You feel yourself raising your hips up slightly, embracing his touch as his kisses to start to trail down your jawline and onto your neck.

"Alf." You manage to say between short and sharp breaths, bringing your hands away from him to grip the leather seats. He only grunts in reply, his lips still roaming around your neck and jawline.

"Alfie." You squirm, pleading for him to kiss your lips once more.

He gets the memo and hungrily kisses you properly once more, your interactions slowing as you start to hear harsh rain thrashing onto the car.

He pulls away, looking down at you as you both try to catch your breath.

"Ollie's going to get drenched." You joke, still breathless as you stroke his jawline, his hand stroking your hair.

"Fuck Ollie." He mumbles, kissing your neck once again.

"Alf." You laugh, a beaming smile on your face.

***

"Fuck sake." He groans, getting off of you, opening the car door and hollering Ollie back inside.

"Fuckin' hell, Ollie, you're soaked." Alfie remarks, now sat in the middle, arm around you.

You laugh at him, the sound making Alfie look at you, smiling slightly as his thumb rubs your knee.

"I don't fuckin' know how I haven't kissed you until now." He whispers in your ear.

"Well I don't want it to ever stop." You whisper back.

"Don't you worry, dove, it never has to." He winks, his voice still in a hush tone.

"Merci."