THREE: MINI MART FIGHTS PART II

PREVIOUSLY ON YOU BELONG WITH ME
"You see this guy? Eating his dinner at the mini-mart like a bum." Says one of the goons
"Hey! Watch you mouth you little shi-" I shout but my mouth was quickly covered by Miguel's hand.

"Wait, I think I know this guy. He's the jerk-off that cleaned my dads septic tank" Kyler teases

"That explains why he smells like shit." Bruck exclaims laughing
"Trust me, you guys are pissing off the wrong guy on the wrong day, all right?" Dad warns

"Oh really"
"Really"

I then quickly bolt over to where Miguel went because I didn't want to be in the middle of this.

"Get the hell out of here, loser" Kyler shouts while pushing him.
Dad then kicks Kyler in the face knocking him to the ground.

"Let's get him" one of the goons whispers.

The four boys go after my dad but their marshmallow muscles didn't do much them.
After Dad busts out some serious karate moves he stands there silently while staring at Miguel and I.

"Holy shit. How did you- -" Miguel starts but is quickly cut off by Kyler roaring, Kyler grabs Dad from behind and throws him to the ground,Kyler punches him in the stomach one more time.

"What's the matter? Having trouble breathing?" Kyler shouts while choking Dad.

I gasp as this reminds me of something that my Dad told me happened to him in '84 by his sensei.
Dad then elbows Kyler arm, He throws Kylers body over his shoulder.

"Is that all you got, ladies?" Dad shouts with his arms in the air.

Kyler then goes to punch Dad but completely misses, Dad then punches Brucks to the ground. Dad then gets punched in the face by one of the goons, The other goon comes towards him, Dad but head butts him then punches him.

TO BE CONTINUED