ELEVEN:BANNED

"JUNBI!" BOOMED SENSEI LAWRENCE VOICE.
"Bow." The teenagers in the room obeyed.
"Fight positions!"

The blonde man then walked through the students who all wore white gi's. Johnny then kicks the boy with the blue mohawk in the leg who we all now know of as 'Hawk'.
"Stabilise your base, Hawk."
"Keep your balance. Full rotation when you strike." Johnny demonstrated
"Yes Sensei. Hai!" Hawk responded

Johnny then walked to a blonde boy he flinched when Johnny came by him.
"Did you just flinch, Virgin?" Johnny asked
Johnny continued to walk through the lines of teenagers. The next boy Sensei approached also flinched.
"Holy Shit. We got a room full of flinchers." Johnny spoke with realisation

"Yes, Sensei." Shouted most teenagers in the room, but Lorelai just giggled to herself.
"That was not a question!" Shouted Johnny
"Raise your hand if you've never been punched in the face." Johnny continued

Most teenagers raised their hands but some did not.  Including Aisha, Miguel and Lorelai.
"Put your hands down." Johnny demanded
"All your lives, you've been avoiding fights. So you don't break your nose, or lose a tooth. This concussion nonsense. So there's only one conclusion, and that is before you leave this dojo, each and every one of you is gonna take a punch, very hard, to the face."
"Ms. Robinson line them up unflinch this group."
"Yes Sensei."

Lorelai tried her best to drown out the wicked groans from the others getting punched but it didn't do much.

"Next." Aisha shouted

Miguel walks around the boys who lied on the floor and into Johnnys office.

Lorelai sat on the ground cross legged, she pulled her hair tie out and gathered all her hair. Lorelai pulled her hair up into a high ponytail instead of the same low ponytail she normally has. She tiredly looked at the students who had blood dripping from their nose.
"Don't let it drip on the mat!" Lorelai shouted to a blonde, who quickly nodded and ran to the bathroom.

"Hey." Lorelai turned her head to find Eli next to her. He had dried blood under his nose.
"Hi." Lorelai muttered.
"You look bored." Hawk chuckled
"Yeah. I can get us tickets to a movie and we can ditch." Lorelai suggested
"Nah. I don't wanna ditch. This is dope."

"You like getting punched in the face? You two days ago would've been sobbing by now." Lorelai spoke honestly
"Yeah, well I'm not that pussy anymore." Lorelai sent a look of confusion his way. What had happened to Eli?
The two stayed silent for a while. Lorelai wondered to herself what changed.

SKIP TIME TILL THE NEXT DAY
Miguel and Lorelai stood by Samantha's locker together.
"Dude this is kinda creepy." Lorelai blurts out
"You think? So I shouldn't ask her out?" Miguel asks panicky
"No ask her out I just think it's weird to be camping out at her locker." Lorelai said honestly

Sam LaRusso then comes strutting around the corner.
"Okay I'm gonna leave. Good luck." Lorelai encouraged

She walked around the corner giving unobvious apologetic looks to the people who got punched yesterday.

Lorelai had gym first period and speaking of period she was on her period. So when she got to the gymnasium she used the good all cramp excuse and walked out. Lorelai loves skipping class, according to her Dad she got that from her Mom.
Lorelai rode her bike over to the dojo and walked into her dads small office, she sat crossed-legged on the floor in front of the desk. Johnny mouthed hello to Lorelai and she did as well.

"Cobra, like the badass snake." Johnny continued on his conversation on the phone.

-
Couples hours go by fast and students start filling up the dojo, Lorelai changed into her white gi in the bathroom, walked out and sat with Miguel, Aisha and Hawk.

"Hey Miguel and Aisha. Eli." Lorelai greeted
"It's Hawk." Eli spoke blankly

"Anyways Lore, I'm trying to figure out where to take Sam out to." Miguel explains

"You could take her to get tattoos" Hawk smirked

The three opposite him give him a disgusted look.
"What?" Miguel says with a croaky voice.

Hawk swiftly stands up and starts undoing his gi.
"I know a guy, just hooked me up with this bad boy."
Hawk pulled his shirt down and turned around to show us a tattoo of a hawk with a blue mohawk similar to his.

"Holy shit" The three exclaim
"That is badass!" Aisha marvelled
"Right. Fourteen hours in the chair" Hawk bragged

Lorelai stared in shock. Who had he become? What happened to him?
"Wait. Are your parents ok with that?"Aisha questions in concern

"They have no idea. Definitely gonna have to wear a t-shirt until college. Probably Longer. Please don't tell them." Hawk stuttered

"Uh, any other suggestions?" Miguel asks to attempt to change the subject.
"Don't look at me. Sam and I used to be friends. We're not anymore." Aisha blubbered
"Hey, How about golf and stuff? It's been around forever but it's so much fun! " Lorelai chimed in
"Thanks. I'll take a look at it." Miguel said with gratitude

"Banned?! What are you talking about?" Johnny voice boomed from his office.
Miguel and Lorelai stood up quickly and made their way to his office.
"No, you don't ban me.I'll ban you!" Johnny bellowed while slamming the phone down.

"Woah. What's happened?" Lorelai asked with a concerned look on her face.
"Theres a lifetime ban on Cobra Kai from entering the tournament." Johnny shouts
"What? How is that fair?" Miguel ranted
"It's not" Johnny said while sitting down in his chair.
"There's nothing I can do about it."

"What happened to 'never accept defeat' ? There is no 'no' " Miguel asked
"That was girl advice. This is different. This is the real world. There a rules."
"Since when do you care about the rules?" Miguel stammered

Lorelai feels a rave of emotions coming so she steps out the room and sits back over with Aisha and Hawk.
"So what's happened?" Aisha asked
"Apparently there's a life time ban on cobra kai from entering the tournament. It started getting real emotional in there so I stepped out."
"Wait a second how is there a life time ban on cobra kai if it's only been open for a couple weeks?" Hawk questions
"There was a cobra kai back in the 80s and one before that one as well." Lorelai explained

The two beside her nodded and took in the new information.