EIGHT: HALLOWEEN DANCE

NO ONES POVS

THE NEXT DAY AT THE DOJO

"I WISH I COULD SHOW MY MOM WHAT JUST DID TO THOSE BOARDS, BUT IF SHE KNEW WHERE I WAS RIGHT NOW, SHE WOULD KILL ME."

Johnny then comes out of his office with multiple pieces of paper. Miguel and Lorelai proceed to put on their socks and shoes, both wearing black converse.

"What's wrong with you?" Miguel responds to his Sensei's groaning
"Nothing" Johnny responds blankly
"Put your costumes on. I'm driving you to that dance. We're gonna pick up more students."
Lorelai runs to the bathroom with her backpack to put on her costume while Miguel puts it on just on the mat.

Lorelai comes out wearing a black cat costume which hugged her hips perfectly, Miguel was wearing a very homemade looking costume with floral material.
"Woah." Miguel gasped while taking of his piece of fabric or his 'costume'
"Hey, I know that costume from somewhere" Johnny mutters
"It was Moms. I found it in a box that was labeled 'Halloween' there was photos of her in it as well." Lorelai sadly explains
Johnny smiles at the memory.

Belly and Johnny had a great night. They had make out sessions and smoked joints together, it was incredible. But that night went down hill.

"You look... Wow" Miguel stared at Lorelai
"Hey, you better not try anything with my daughter."
"Dad! Stop" Lorelai rolls her eyes.

"Listen, Miguel. I cant let you go out like that. We have a reputation to uphold."
"What do you suggest?" Miguel asks

The three traveled back to the apartment complex and let Miguel in. Lorelai got the Halloween box out and handed Miguel the black and white skeleton costume.
"Here's the makeup and here's a photo of dad from the night so I'll copy the makeup." Lorelai then began to do the same makeup on his face.

AT THE DANCE
Loud music filled the sweaty gym that was full of teenagers. Lorelai and Miguel made their way over to their two other friends Eli and Dimitri.
"Oh, skeleton. Classic. Nice" Dimitri says

"Thanks. I like your sorcerer costume." Miguel responds
"Sorcerer? Please. I'm a necromancer."
"What?" Miguel says confused
"Didn't you see the amulet?"

"So, are you a regular doctor or --" Miguel starts to avoid the argument with Demitri.
"Plastic Surgeon. I fix lips." Lorelai sends a sad smile towards his way.
"Nice."

The night continued it was going pretty well with music playing and everyone dancing, Miguel, Eli and Dimitri had gone so Miguel could teach them about cobra kai. Lorelai sat down on the stairs when she heard Sam LaRusso's voice.
"Hey, I saw your friends walk away. Is everything all right?"
"Oh yeah, everything's fine. They just needed to look at something."
"Cool. Do you want to just talk with me and my friends for a bit. Sorry if this is weird I just feel bad" Lorelai sighed and shook her head no.
"Thanks anyway." Sam walked away to her friends

Lorelai saw the boys walk back and talk for a bit. They didn't even try to look for her. Lorelai is so paranoid that some day all her friends are going to just leave her. Listen she loves Miguel almost like a brother, but she fears that since he's a boy that he'll replace her. Cause he fits in.
Shes horrified of losing her friends.

Then suddenly out of no where everyone's phones started to beep. Lorelai took her phone out of her pocket and opened up the image that Yasmine had sent.
It was a gif of Aisha eating cheetos in a sodium costume, it had a pig nose on her face and the text on the image said 'THE BUFFET TABLE IS UNDER ATTACK!!!!!' Lorelai shook her head at the cruel message that was on her phone screen. She felt extremely bad for Aisha as the room filled up with the laughter of high schoolers.

Lorelai felt sick to her stomach, she didn't want to be there. She stood up and walked out of the hot gym. She went outside to the bike racks and stole some kids baby blue bicycle that had a weaved basket on the front. She rode and rode until she reached the different apartment complex. She pushed the stolen bike into the bike rack and ran up the stairs, she took a second to remember which room, but once she did she knocked on the door.

"Lorelai? What are you doing here?"

"Hey Brother."

AUTHORS NOTE:
AHHHH DRAMA. I really hope you guys can't tell that this is just Sophia not knowing how to continue this story. I promise that nothing necessarily bad happens. But you probably shouldn't trust me because I tend to break promises when it comes to books sooooo yeah.