NINE: HEY BROTHER

DISCLAIMER: okay so some of you would know that I am on holidays so I do not have great wifi so I have to download the cobra kai episodes. Now this episode was not downloading and I do not have it so this is completely off of script. I will edit it when I get back to Australia. Thank you all for supporting my books!

'HEY BROTHER'

"Hey Pony, what are you wearing?" The blonde ones brother spoke with a small chuckle
"Well, I just came back from the Halloween dance. I just didn't feel like... being there." Lorelai spoke with a smile
"Is it okay if I just, I don't know. Stay here. Just for a bit. I haven't seen you in a while and I just can't stay there anymore."

"Are you finally understanding Dads a loser?" Robby asks while opening the door more so Lorelai could come in.
The siblings sit down on the couch together.
"No. It's not really Dad. I just feel like I'm getting replaced by everyone and I just... don't know how to deal." Lorelai spoke of her pain.

Lorelai had been left by everyone. Her mother. Well her mother didn't leave her she passed in an auto wreck, but she still left. The only people she had was Eli, Demitri and her Dad. When her and Robby found out they weren't 100% related they distanced. Not on purpose of course. But now she feels like Robby is probably the only one there.
Eli and Demitri have Miguel who is a boy and a big big nerd, so they don't necessarily need her anymore, and Miguel had made her Dad smile. She hadn't seen her father smile since, well in forever, she can't remember the last time she made him smile either. Maybe Miguel will replace her in being her fathers child as well.

Robby comforted his sister the best he could. He let her borrow a sweatshirt and some tracksuit pants which of course swallowed her whole but it was better then nothing. Lorelai washed her makeup off in the sink and then came out and joined Robby in his room.

"Hey, where's your Mom?" Lorelai asks while pointing out to the empty bedroom that belongs to Robby's mother.
"On a date, what else." Robby shoots while taking a quick glance at Lorelai then looking back at his laptop screen.
"Sorry I asked." Lorelai mutters while sitting in the chair at Robby's desk. She swiftly pulls her phone out and finds multiple missed calls from her dad as well as messages saying 'where the hell are you?' Lorelai responds with 'im fine don't worry. and no this isn't a kidnapper.' Lorelai then takes a photo of herself to prove that she's safe. Johnny didn't respond so Lorelai put her phone on the desk.

"Alright I'm sleeping." Lorelai says while laying the opposite way of Robby on his mattress.

TWO DAYS LATER
Lorelai wakes up to three teenage boys taping her intensely
"Morning Pony, these are my friends. Don't be weird."
Robby called Lorelai 'Pony" because when she was younger she had the fattest crush on Ponyboy Curtis from The Outsiders.
The crush was based on her and ponyboys parents. His parents died in an auto wreck as did her mother. She also thought he was real cute. She talked like she was from Tulsa for months. It was a phase that she regrets badly

"Yeah cool I really don't care." The boys groaned and walked away.

Lorelai could hear knocking at the front door. She stood up and stretched her small figure. She walked out into the living room and saw Robby's friends watching pornography. She shuttered and as she turned around to walk into the kitchen she saw her father.

"Lorelai. So this is where you've been all this time."
"Heyyyy. Dad." Lorelai spoke with panic.
"Robby can you give us a minute." Lorelai says while walking out into the hallway and shutting the door.

"Dad, I'm really sorry." Lorelai exclaimed while hugging her father.
"It's okay kid."
"But why'd you leave?" Johnny asks
"I had too. I don't want say, it will make me seem I don't know, annoying? Weird? Selfish? Something like that."
"You know you don't always have to be perfect." Johnny explains
Johnny wrapped his arm around Lorelai's shoulder.
"Lots of stuff has happened while you were gone." Johnny says while pulling away and walking with Lorelai down to the car park.

"Like what?" Lorelai questions
"Well we got lots more recruits." Johnny talks about everything that happened on there way home.
When they pulled into the parking spot, Johnny speaks up again.

"We have a karate class soon, come."
"Dad. I don't really feel like it." Lorelai explains
"Please. We need another girl." Johnny states
"Wait you have another girl in cobra kai? I thought I was the only exception?"
"Miguel convinced me. Blame him not me"
"No, it's good I'm glad there's another girl." Lorelai smiled