SEVEN: MOVIE NIGHT

LORELAI AND MIGUEL STOOD IN FRONT OF THE DOJO IN THE HOT CALIFORNIA WEATHER.

"Hey Dad, you told us to be here at five right?" Lorelai asks as Johnny shows up.
"Yeah, but todays trainings canceled."
"What? Why?" Miguel Complains

"Cause I said so" Sensei responds while opening the doors to the dojo.
As Johnny walks inside the two teenagers walk in behind him.

"Wait, Sensei there's something that I wanna show you." Miguel says while pulling out his laptop.

"Look, I'm really not in the mood." Johnny spoke while taking a beer out of the miniature fridge.
"But I think you'll like it."

Miguel then pulls up a webpage with the cobra kai logo.
"It's a cobra kai web page, right? I made it in study hall. Click on the snake."
Lorelai and Johnny both move towards the laptop almost the exact same way.

Johnny presses on the space bar while Lorelai leans on his shoulder, the snake on the screen sticks it's tongue out and slithers. It then brings up a red sign in page.
"Ok, this is the sign-in page. Now I was thinking, we can make an app where you track your progress, get a social media campaign going, get it out to the whole school. The possibilities are endless!" Miguel rambles
"I can do the social media campaign." Lorelai suggests

Suddenly 'Round and Round' By Ratt starts playing from Miguel's phone.
Lorelai smiles as she listens to the familiar tune.
"Oh, that was my mom. I'll, uh, call her back later." Miguel mutters

"Hey, was that just..." Johnny starts
"Ratt? Awesome, right?" Lorelai smiles at the boy on the ground as does her Dad with his similar smile.
"Yeah." Johnny exclaims

"I went online and l looked up Guns N' Roses and ended up going on this whole '80s-rock rabbit hole. That shit is dope." Johnny grins at the boy, it was the grin that Lorelai hadn't seen in a while.
"All right. Meet me at the high school at midnight. Don't be late. " Johnny states

"Dad. I have a thing tonight." Lorelai complains
"With who?" Johnny question
"Eli. I'm forcing him to watch the outsiders and then I have to watch some sort of Star Wars movie with him" Lorelai explains
"Fine then, I'm only training Miguel, I've already taught you this." Lorelai thinks for a second and realises what he meant.
"Dad! No you'll kill him." Lorelai warns
"No I will not. Now stop talking crap, your just like your mother." Johnny grumbles

"What am I doing?" Miguel asks scared.
"Do you wanna learn how to kick ass? First you gotta learn how to kick." Lorelai breathes heavily knowing exactly what he means.

SKIP TIME

"Just sit still Eli." Lorelai laughs
"Please just play it so we can watch stars wars." Eli complains
"I'll bet ten bucks that you shred at least one tear."
"Fine, just because I know I will not."

Lorelai then gets the movie up onto her computer, she presses play and then the credits start playing.

"When I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie house, I had only two things on my mind: Paul Newman and a ride home."
"How long is this?" Eli asks while checking how long.
He groans when seeing how long.

SKIP TO THE END OF THE MOVIE
Multiple tears fell out both Eli's and Lorelai's watery eyes.
"You owe me ten bucks." Lorelai croaked with a voice crack

The duo fell back into Eli's bed and shut their teary eyes. They both fell asleep completely forgetting about Star Wars.

Authors note: I'm just gonna do a crap ton of short chapters not forever just for a bit because I'm quite sick so the only way I will publish without having a breakdown will be by doing short chapters. Anyways I love you all!