Chapter 2: History Class

I sat in my seat for my first class which was history. I took out my textbook, notebook, and pen and began reading and writing notes, like the teacher had written on the white board. The rest of the class came in and our teacher, Ms. Adeline, told us we could work with a partner. Everyone got into their little partner groups and I was alone.
"Class, I would like to introduce a new student. Meet Benjamin Bunny," Ms. Adeline said.

"Call me Bonnie," the new guy said smirking. Like Flynn, he was tall. He had medium purple hair that hung in front of his eyes until he flipped his bangs out of the way. He had odd red eyes that still looked good on him. He wore a purple hoodie, with bunny ears hanging on the hood, over a blue tank top. He wore jeans and purple Vans. He looked around the room at the class and just smirked that sweet smirk of his. He had a red guitar strapped to his back.

"Well Bonnie, why don't you work with (Y/N)? I assume you are working alone again, correct?" Ms. Adeline asked me.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, quietly.

"You're a good student. You'll help Bonnie to the path of success."

With that, Bonnie walked over to me, pulled a chair over, and sat on the chair backwards. He smirked at me and started reading to get notes. I began doing the same, knowing full well that everyone was staring at us.

"So, (Y/N), does everyone normally stare at you?" Bonnie asked. I nodded, still reading. "They must notice your beauty then."

I looked up from my notes and stared, wide eyed, at him. Me? Beautiful? Not a chance.

"They aren't staring at me because of that," I whispered.

"Then what?"

"S-something my father d-did," I stuttered. "I just. . . don't want to talk a-about it."

"Aight, I get it. Not gonna push for info. So what did you write down?"

We worked through the period and got most of our work done. He was actually a really smart person and he was considerate as well. He gave me a few compliments every now and then, and I actually smiled for the first time in a while. He may be good looking like Flynn, but he knows where his limits are. I just noticed one piercing on his ear with a purple crystal.

"Bonnie?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He mumbled, raising his eyebrows in a funny way without looking up from his notes. I giggled a bit.

"If you don't mind me asking, why is your theme purple?"

"It's my favorite color." I nodded and we got back to work, completing the assignment. I took out my sketch from earlier and continued it. Bonnie looked over my shoulder.

"Nice drawing," he said. I nodded.

"So you've decided to kill stuffed animals instead, killer?" a girl named Kendall said. She was Eleanor's best friend, which means she was a popular person too. Everyone around me laughed except Bonnie. He just stared at Kendall. "So, Bonnie, how about you ditch this loser and hang out with me and the popular group?"

Bonnie started laughing and everyone gave him a confused look.

"Hey, I may do what I please. So if I want to hang out with nice 'losers' over snobby 'populars' as you call yourselves, then I can. By the way, (Y/N) is better than all of you since she gets her work done and helps out newbies, such as myself," he stated, keeping eye contact with Kendall.

"You barely know her! She's a killer just like her dad! At least she will be when she's older!"

"Impossible for her. Have you actually gotten to know her?"

"No. But she's ugly and I'm beautiful. Do you really want to hang around an ugly person? You could catch her ugliness and you don't want to since you are beautiful too." Kendall was really fighting now.

"The only ugly I see is you. Not just your appearance, but your heart too. (Y/N) has a good personality and a sweet face which makes her beautiful, inside and out."

I was blushing now. Kendall looked at Bonnie then said, "You're invited to sit at the popular table if you want, Bonnie." She got up and went back to her seat. I went back to sketching and Bonnie watched me the entire time. So he was similar to Flynn only he protected me from bullies and made me feel better instead of uncomfortable. I had a love-hate relationship with this current situation.

This was another reason that I might get beat up later. Not only had Flynn pulled himself into this, but Bonnie has too. Neither of them really know about me, yet they took a liking to me. The bell rang and I began packing up.

"I'll see you around, (Y/N)," Bonnie said. I looked up at him. He smiled and gave me a quick hug. I embraced the hug and he walked out of the classroom, waving. Kendall and a bunch of popular girls walked up to me.

"Once these new students know the truth about you, they won't care for you any more. Bonnie is mine, not yours. You are a killer and a nobody. Bonnie is obviously lying to you," Kendall said, glaring at me angrily. I nodded and walked out of the classroom. I ran off to the bathrooms and looked in the mirror. Tears now streamed down my face. What did I do to deserve this hate? I backed up against a wall and slid my back down it. I brought me knees close and hugged them, crying into them.

Suddenly, the door opened and someone walked in.