Chapter 5: Muffins and Text Messages

"(Y/N), wake up," Mara said, shaking me a little. I opened my eyes. I must have fallen asleep. "Do you want to help me bake the muffins?"

I nodded and smiled like a little child and followed Mara to the kitchen, skipping like the little child I wished I was. Little children were so innocent and sweet and had no worries of the problems I have to deal with. We began making (F/F) (Favorite Flavor) muffins.

"So, who was that cute boy with you when I picked you up?" Mara asked.

"His name is Freddy. He is one of the 5 new students. I don't have a chance with him," I replied.

"He seems like a nice boy too."

I shook my head, smiling. "The day a boy asks me out will be the day pigs fly."

"(Y/N), you are beautiful. You'd actually be surprised at how many boys turn to look at you when we go shopping together."

"It's because of my-"

"Your beauty. Not your family."

Mara put the muffins in the oven. She began cleaning and I helped her. Once we were done, I went back to my room and texted Chica.

(Y/N)- Hi Chica. It's (Y/N).
Chica- Hiya. Are you okay?
(Y/N)- Yeah. I'm fine.
Chica- Alright. Do you mind if I add the boys into the chat? They won't stop asking about you.
(Y/N)- Sure.

A few minutes later, my phone blew up with a bunch of texts.

Bonnie- Hey (Y/N). You alright?
Freddy- Is everything okay?
Flynn- Please tell me you're okay.
Gavin- What they said.

I laughed.

(Y/N)- I'm fine you guys. You don't need to worry about me.
Freddy- That's a lie. We do need to worry.
Gavin- You're our new friend.
Chica- Told you. They won't stop.
Bonnie- Hey, if you told us what was going on, we would have stopped.
Chica- Yeah right. Like you would stop.
Bonnie- Are you questioning me?
Chica- Bring it, Bunny Boy!
Bonnie- You're going down Chicken!
Gavin- Ladies, you're both beautiful. There's enough of me to go around.
Freddy- Considering I look like you, only more attractive.
Gavin- Can it, Fazbear!
Freddy- No, you can it Fazbear!
(Y/N)- What happened to Flynn?

Silence. No one spoke until 5 minutes later.

Flynn- My phone got taken by some ass hat teacher.
Freddy- Nice!
Flynn- Can it, Fazbear!
Gavin- That's my line!
Flynn- Shut it, Other Fazbear!
(Y/N)- Shots fired.
Bonnie- Burn!
Chica- So, (Y/N), how's it going?
(Y/N)- Could be better.
Gavin- School just ended. Maybe we can hang out?
(Y/N)- Sure.
Freddy- To the Fazbear residence?
Bonnie- Totally.
Chica- Fine by me.
Flynn- We are right next to each other. Do we really need to text our answers?
Bonnie- It's for (Y/N) and you just did too.
Flynn- -_-
Freddy- Do you want us to pick you up, (Y/N)?
(Y/N)- Sure.

I gave them my address and changed into a (F/C) T-shirt under a (S/F/C) hoodie, with jean shorts and my (T/F/C) sneakers. I walked down the stairs and Mara was taking the muffins out of the oven.

"Want one?" She asked. I nodded and took one, waiting for it to cool off.

"Is it alright if I go hang out with Freddy and his friends at his place?" I asked, breaking a piece of the muffin off and popping it into my mouth.

"That's fine. Be careful, sweetie."

The door bell rang and I answered the door.

"Hi. Nice house," Chica said.

"Thanks," I said.

"Ready to go?" Gavin asked. I nodded, said bye to Mara, and walked out of the house. Waiting outside was a red sports car.

"You can sit in the front," Bonnie said. I climbed into the passenger seat while Flynn got into the driver seat. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Gavin squished into the back, arguing about space.

"I would be better off if I had a motorcycle," Flynn said, shaking his head and starting up the car.

"Why?" I asked, tilting my head in a cutesy way.

"I would only have to deal with either myself or another passenger, not 4 whiners. Besides, you'd be the passenger if you wanted, Sweetheart."

I heard everyone in the back yell in protest, but I just blushed at his comment. Flynn was good looking, just like the other boys, but did I have a chance with any of them? And why do they like me so much?

Soon we were off to go to Freddy and Gavin's house, unknown to me what they had planned after I left school.