Freddy

"I-I like... Freddy," I said.

"What!" Freddy exclaimed. I looked up and saw he was blushing. His face was a mix of surprise and happiness. I looked over at Chica and she smiled.

"Can I talk to you alone?" I asked her. She nodded and we walked a little ways away from the group.

"So, are you okay with this?" I asked.

"Hey, I'm not stopping you from having a good relationship with him. Besides, he isn't mine. You don't need my permission," Chica said. I smiled and we walked back. We stayed and talked like normal teenagers for the rest of the afternon. They all followed me to my house to make sure I got home safely.

"Thanks guys," I said.

"(Y/N), can I hang out for a little while longer? I just wanted to talk about some things, me being the leader of the group and all," Freddy asked. I nodded and said goodbye to the others. Freddy and I walked in and saw Mara wasn't here yet. We sat in the living room and watched some TV while we talked.

"So we will try to live normal lives, I guess," Freddy said, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"You guys aren't leaving me?" I asked.

"We would never leave a friend as good as you."

I smiled.

"And..."

I looked up at Freddy and he looked away, blushing.

"What?" He didn't respond. He only turned and grabbed my shoulders. Our lips touched and I kissed back. I felt Freddy's arms drop and wrap around my waist. He pulled away and his face was red.

"I-I have loved you ever since I first saw you. When everyone was bullying you, it hurt me as well. I promise that I will always protect you whether you want to be with me or not," Freddy said, smiling and touching his forehead to mine.

"I want to be with you though. I-I love you too," I said. He smiled and leaned in, giving me a quick kiss. When he pulled away, he pulled me close so my head was resting on his chest. We stayed like that for a while, enjoying each other's company and watching TV. I began falling asleep when the TV turned off and I felt my self being carried somewhere.

-=~=-

I woke up in my bed. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and looked around the room. I saw Freddy leaning against the bed on the floor, sleeping. He looked so angry though since his arms were crossed. I pushed him over and he fell. He isntantly got up.

"Wha- Oh its just you. You okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine, Fazbear. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Your Mara let me stay here."

I nodded and sat against the wall on my bed. Freddy sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me while kissing my cheek. I turned on the TV and we saw a news report about my father's death. They still don't know where the animatronic holding my dead father is but they are still on the look out for it. They didn't talk about the others though. Guess it really didn't matter.

Freddy turned off the TV and looked at me, smiling. I gave him a confused look.

Then he pinned me on the bed.

"Freddy! No!" I exclaimed. He snickered and gave me a kiss. Then he stole my phone from my pocket and ran away, giggling like a little girl who just got candy. "Get back here Fazbear!"

I chased him through the house and eventually caught him in the living room. I sat on his stomach and pried my phone from his grip. I looked at my photos and saw he took a bunch of selfies.

"Seriously? Selfies?" I asked. He laughed and I bent down and kissed him. I took a picture of us and showed it to him.

"Beautiful..." was all he said. He wasn't looking at the picture though. He was looking at me.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"Well I gotta get home. Gold is probably freaking out that I am still not home yet." I pouted and let him get up. "I will see you later okay? I love you."

He kissed me and I kissed back. When he pulled away, he kissed my forehead and walked out of the house. I smiled. The only words that I whispered were:

I love you too, Freddy Fazbear...