Chapter 7: Somewhat Normal School Day

(A/N So here is Chapter 7. Thank you all for sticking with me and reading my story. I hope you enjoy!)

"Wake up, (Y/N)," Mara called. "Get ready for school."

I groaned and dragged myself out of bed. Why did I have to go to school? Why did school have to interrupt my dreams? I sighed as I chose my outfit for the day. I decided to wear a (F/C) skirt and (S/F/C) T-shirt. I put a headband in my hair and went downstairs for breakfast. I ate a muffin.

"Call me if you need anything okay?" Mara said. I nodded. My phone went off and I looked to see who texted me.

Flynn- Hey, (Y/N).

(Y/N)- Hi. What's up?

Chica- Wanna walk to school together?

(Y/N)- Okay.

Bonnie- We will meet you at your house.

I got my backpack and headed out the door. I sat on the steps of my porch, waiting. A car drove up, but it didn't belong to my friends.

"Hey, killer. Need a ride? Oh sorry, can't help you cause you're just gonna kill me," Eleanor said, laughing and driving away.

I looked down at my feet and frowned. I heard laughing and talking and looked up to see the group walking up to me.

"Hiya, (Y/N)!" Chica chirped. I waved and gave her a weak smile.

"You okay?" Gavin asked. I nodded.

"Let's go," I said.

We walked to school, everyone laughing at Flynn and his pirate accent. He started talking like that all the time. It was funny, but I wasn't in the mood to laugh. Gavin seemed to notice and had me walk slower with him so we were separate from the others.

"Hey, (Y/N). What's up?" He asked.

"Everything's fine," I said.

"Look, I wanted to apologize for yesterday. It was extremely rude of me to push that kind of pressure on you. If you don't want to talk to me ever again, I'm fine with that."

I quickly stopped and gave him a hug. He seemed surprised but hugged back.

"It's not that that's bothering me. It's Eleanor," I said.

"I won't ever let her hurt you. Just let me know if they ever give you trouble and I will be by your side immediately."

I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and hugged me, resting his chin on my head.

"Let's go catch up with the others," I said, letting go and walking away. He quickly followed. We caught up to everyone else and continued walking to school.

~Le Time Skip~

First period. Hooray! Not really but I guess it's okay. We were still working in groups so I worked with Bonnie again. We got our work done early and chatted for the rest of class. Everyone gave us weird looks every time we laughed at something, but I didn't mind. It didn't seem to bother me anymore. Everyone was a little less rude, and they didn't bother me. I didn't understand why this happened.

Then someone tapped my shoulder and I smacked them in the face.

"Oww, (Y/N)," Bonnie said, rubbing his face.

"Bonnie! I'm so sorry! It was just a reflex, and I'm so sorry!" I said, panicking a little.

"No harm done, (Y/N). Hehe, you're so cute when you're flustered like that."

I blushed and we both laughed. The bell rang and we walked out of the classroom together. We walked to lunch and sat at the usual table.

"Ahoy thar, (Y/N)!" Flynn said.

"Ahoy, Captain!" I said. Everyone burst out laughing.

"So how's it going?" Freddy asked.

"Great. No one seems to be messing with me today."

"Awesome. So Bonnie, what happened to your face? It's all red," Chica said.

"(Y/N) was spacing out so I tapped her shoulder and she smacked me by accident," Bonnie said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Nice one dude," Gavin said.

"I hate you, Other Fazbear."

"Love you too, Easter Bunny."

"Sometimes I really hate you, Goldie Locks."

"Sometimes I really love you, Benjamin."

"Gold. I like that nickname for you," I said.

"You can call me anything you want, babeh," Gold said.

"She won't be calling you anything if you keep up this act," Chica said.

"Jealous?"

"You sir should learn to shut your mouth."

"And you ma'am should learn to take a joke."

Chica took her pizza and threw it at Gold who caught it in his mouth.

"Dis ish ood," he mumbled.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, darling," Freddy said

"Er ot e oss o e," Gold mumbled again.

"Lad, speak up. We can't understand ye," Flynn said. Gold ate the pizza.

"I said, 'You're not the boss of me.'"

"What ever baby bro," Freddy said.

"I'm older than you by 17 minutes!"

"Whatever baby bro."

"What are you doing hanging out with a killer?" A voice said. We all turned to see Eleanor and her crew.

"We don't care," Bonnie said.

"Oh but you should. You see, I have a few things that you might want. You only get them back if you join me and leave this loser alone," Eleanor said. She and the other held up various items and pictures of embarrassing moments.

"Where did you get those?" Freddy asked.

"Join me and I will get rid of the pictures and give back your items. Don't and I will show everyone the pictures and destroy your precious items."

They all looked at each other, then at me. I looked down and said quietly, "Go ahead. I don't want your reputations to be ruined because of me."

"We. . . Can't do that though," Chica said.

"Just do it! Eleanor isn't someone to mess with. She has the power to ruin you! Don't worry about me. . ." I looked up and smiled at them. "I had a small bit of happiness that I will cherish for a while thanks to you guys."

They all looked at me and nodded, getting up and leaving with Eleanor. They glanced back at me and I went back to being alone.

The rest of the day was normal. Everyone teased and glared at me. I saw my friends but they only glanced at me. I went home and just sat on my bed, with my face in a pillow. Mara gave me a muffin and left me alone. I got a bunch of texts but didn't answer them.

My life will never be okay if I don't do something about it. . .

It will only be great if I start trying. . .

And that's exactly what I'm going to do. . .