Chapter 13: The Night Shift

I made sure that my dad was in sight at all times. He kept going back and forth through the party room so I was fine for the time being. An hour had passed and the others weren't here yet. What was taking them so long? Now I wish I had grabbed my phone... Wait... I did.

(Y/N)- Where are you guys? You said you would meet up so where are you? If you are on your way, be careful. My dad is here and he is out for blood.

I waited for 10 minutes and I still got no response. I didn't want to call them since my dad might hear me. I think they were joking or talking about someone else. But why didn't they answer my text?

"Maybe you're hiding on stage behind the bunny?" I heard my dad say. I looked at the cameras again and saw he was getting on stage. He tip toed towards the rabbit and then jumped behind it, attempting to scare what wasn't there. He did the same with the bear and the chicken-duck thing. He grunted in frustration and looked right at the camera. He seemed to smile and I knew he knew where I was.

"So, (Y/N), my sweet little daughter, you are hiding in the security room huh? Well, I think you and this knife in my hand should become acquainted with each other," he said. He began walking off stage when the bear's eyes lit up and he grabbed my dad. My dad looked horrified and scared. The bunny and the chicken-duck started moving too. They dragged my dad to a back stage room where a bunch of empty animatronic suits were collecting dust. A fox ran in as well as a slumped, golden version of the bear.

"No, I was joking kids! You don't have to do this!" my father pleaded. I watched in horror as the animatronics took a broken down golden bunny suit and proceed to stuff him in it. I couldn't watch it anymore, much less listen to my father's painful screams. I turned the tablet off and cried. My dad... He may have been bad but... He was my only father...

I heard footsteps in the hallway and I looked to see the bunny standing in the doorway. I screamed and closed the door quickly.

"(Y/N)," a feminine voice said. I turned to the other door and saw the chicken-duck. I quickly closed that door too. I wasn't about to just get myself killed by these animatronics. They camped my doors and I finally looked at the tablet. I had 10% power left. I wasn't going to survive. I was dead, just like my da- Wait a minute. The vent! I quickly took the tablet and crawled under the desk.

5%

I pulled at the vent to get the cover off.

4%

I managed to move it a little but it still wasn't off yet.

3%

I pulled a screw, holding the cover, out.

2%

I pulled the cover off.

1%

I crawled into the vent.

0%

The power shut off and I heard a music box playing. I turned to see the power came back on and the animatronics were all huddled in the security room.

"Where the lass be?" a rough, deep voice asked.

"She just disappeared," a feminine voice said.

"She couldn't have gone far," a deep, soothing voice said.

"I thought I saw (Y/N) crawl through a vent under the desk," a lighter, masculine voice said.

"Okay do not look at me like that Other Fazbear. Just because I'm lower to the ground than all of you means absolutely nothing," another deep voice said.

"No, I'm Fazbear. You're Other Fazbear, little bro," the soothing voice said.

"I am older than you!"

I gasped and crawled closer to the entrance of the vent. Was it them? But why are they dressed up as animatronics?

I peeked out of the vent and they all stared down at me. Their eyes lit up brightly and they seemed to smile as they all yelled:

"(Y/N)!"