Chapter 12: He's Back

I woke up to a guy with purple hair. My vision was a little blurry from sleeping and exhaustion so I thought it was Bonnie. I smiled.

"Bonnie what are you doing here?" I asked rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"So you don't recognize me as your own father? What a pity," he said. My eyes widened and I took a closer look at the guy. Dyed purple hair, eyes with almost white irises, sick and twisted smile.

"No... You're supposed to be in jail."

"You thought they could keep me in that place for an eternity? I escaped easily and no one even knows I'm gone, (Y/N). I came here to see you. You seem to have grown a bit since I last saw you."

"Dad, no. Please, just turn yourself in. You can't be here. Please, I don't want to get in trouble."

"By who, Clara? She isn't around anymore. I don't even know how you could call her your mother. You have betrayed your own birth mother."

"What did you do to Mara? What do you want?"

"She is none of your concern. Now, my little (Y/N), I came here to take you back. You and I can live a happy life together like we did before those scoundrels arrested me for a simple accident. Join me and you won't have to deal with bullies and the fact that everyone knows your father killed a few kids."

I stared at my father as he looked out the window. He seemed nice enough and the way the sun was shining in through the window made him look even more innocent. Even more normal. All I ever really wanted was to live a normal life. Ever since my mom died, I couldn't do that. My father at least gave me everything I ever wanted so I didn't feel upset but he is a murderer.

He looked right at me with a sad look. "(Y/N), please. I want to make it up to you. We can leave and run away from this area and make a new life for ourselves. Me, the happy and proud father, and you, the sweet and innocent daughter."

I looked away and saw my phone had a text. I looked at the text and gasped.

Bonnie- Don't believe Vincent. He is trying to lure you into a trap. Please, don't let him kill you...

How does Bonnie know?

Bonnie- Run away. Go to that local pizzeria the children were murdered in. We will meet you there. Please, leave and escape Vincent.

I looked at my father with a determined look.

"I will not be joining you," I stated,confidently. "I'm leaving now." I got up and ran out of my room. I got shoved into a wall and I fell down the stairs I was about to run down.

"You can't-"

My dad picked me up and slammed me into a wall. He held up a knife and pointed it at me.

"I won't let you leave. You will tell someone and I can't have a rumor going around about my escape. If you won't join me, you can join your mother and the five kids I so happily murdered."

Before he could stab me, I kicked my foot where the sun don't shine. My dad crumpled to the floor with a groan, dropping the knife and letting me go. I ran out of the house toward the pizzeria, not looking back. A few moments later, I heard rapid footsteps behind me and someone growling. My dad.

I kept going until I reached the doors of the building. I walked in, closing and locking the doors behind me. I ran into the main party room and saw the entire place empty. Party hats were scattered on every table, drawings were strewn on the floor, the place smelled like death and rotten pizza. The animatronics appeared to be looking at me but they were shut down. I looked for a place to hide. Under the table? He would find me easily. Behind a curtain? I can't stay still enough for the curtains to not move. I saw a hallway and ran down it.

A security room! Perfect. I picked up a tablet and saw it was the building's security cameras. At least I would be able to see where my dad is. I pressed each door button and made sure the doors worked. They did. I had some protection if my dad were to try to get in the room. I found a vent underneath the desk. If I needed, I could escape through there. Everything seemed perfect. I heard the doors open and I checked the cameras. My dad was walking around the main party room. He seemed to smile at the animatronics and they were now looking directly at the camera, right into my soul. I shivered. It was creepy.

"(Y/N), where are you hiding?" my father called out.

This will either be the best escape plan ever, or the worst possible way to die. I don't know where the others are but I hope they get here soon. And hopefully they call the police, assuming they know what's going on. Oh boy...