Chapter 15: Choices

(A/N) Last chapter! It's so sad but all good things must come to an end. Don't worry, however, because a sequel or prequel will be published after this book is finished. Anyway, enjoy the last chapter. The endings will be posted after this chapter.

-=~=-

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, walking in and hugging each person. The whole group was here. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Flynn, and Gavin.

"We wanted to see you again and we wanted to meet your Mara," Freddy said. I laughed and walked over to Mara's side. She was sitting up in her hospital bed, smiling. She had a few tubes attacthed to her leading to some machines that I didn't know what they did.

"Hi Mara. Are you okay?" I asked.

"I am well. How about you?" she responded.

"Perfect."

"I will be let out later this afternoon. All your father did was push a pressure point to make me unconcious. How about we have one of our little hang outs when we get back home?"

"That would be awesome Mara." She smiled at me and opened her arms out. I hugged her gently so I didn't hurt her. I was glad she was okay.

"Should we leave?" I heard Bonnie whisper.

"(Y/N) why don't you hang out with your friends? I will call you when I get home," Mara said.

"Are you sure?" I asked. Mara nodded. I gave her one last hug, then followed the others out. We went to a park and sat under the shade of an oak tree. It was quiet for a while. I didn't feel too awkward knowing their secret. It felt... Fun... To know something no one else but us knew...

"Hey (Y/N), you alright?" Chica asked.

"Fine. Everything is fine," I said with a smile.

"Who wants to play a round of Truth or Dare?" Gavin- Gold said. We all agreed.

"Flynn, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth," he said.

"What's your actual name?"

"Me name be Foxy, lass." I giggled at his accent. "Fredward, truth o' dare?"

"Freddy says dare," Freddy said, glaring at Foxy. We all laughed.

"I dare ye te give yer brother a hug. A real hug."

Freddy and Gold looked at each other weirdly and hugged. It was an awkward but hilarious dare. The two brothers let go and Freddy pushed Gold to the side.

"Hey!" Gold exclaimed, falling on his side.

"Truth or Dare Other Fazbear?" Freddy said, grinning.

"Truth..."

"What did you do with my top hat?"

"I can't answer that..."

"Goldie, you have to tell the truth," I said.

Gold gave me an upset look and looked away. He got up and dusted himself off, explaining he might need to run.

"I took it and put sparkly pink glitter all over it," he said. Freddy got up and chased him around the park. Eventually, Freddy tackled Gold to the ground. He slapped him in the face, yelled 'Smack Cam' and ran away. We were all dying of laughter. They sat back near us and laughed a little at the way they acted.

"Alright, Bunny Boy, truth or dare?" Gold asked.

"Dare," Bonnie said, a confident glint in his eyes.

"I dare you to go buy a dress right now and wear it for 15 minutes in the park."

Bonnie's jaw dropped and he looked embarrassed. He walked to a store, with me, and chose a dress. He changed into it and I put a bow in his hair for an added effect. We went back to the park and the others burst out laughing. Bonnie glared at Gold and sat down.

"Chica... Truth or dare?" Bonnie grumbled.

"Dare!" she yelled.

"I dare you to give Freddy a kiss on the cheek."

Chica's face turned bright red as well as Freddy's. Chica scooted over to Freddy and kissed his cheek quickly, leaving a little lipstick mark. Freddy didn't realize until Gold showed him a mirror. Immediately, Freddy wiped it off and we were nearly out of breath once again from laughter. Once everybody calmed down, Bonnie got out of the dress and back in his clothes, keeping the bow in his hair for some reason.

"(Y/N), truth or dare?" Chica asked.

"Truth," I stated.

"So who exactly do you like? You can only choose one."

I blushed when all the boys looked at me. I kinda liked them all. However, I knew deep down that I did like one of them more than the others. I sighed as I looked at each of them in the eyes. Bright magenta, icy blue, stormy gray, golden yellow.

"I-I like..."

-=~=-

Time for the endings! One ending will be released each day. Let me know in the comments who you would choose and why. Thanks so much for all the support and thank you for reading. Stay tuned for the endings!

-TheYellowBalloon