Chapter 16: Not Over Yet

(A/N) Secret chapter! This is the final chapter of the entire book. This chapter will also be the chapter that makes everything flow into the next book. I am actually not sure whether I want to make one sequel or 4 seperate books for each guy. Let me know what you think. If you want the 4 books, let me know which guy you want first. Anyway, onto the secret chapter!

-=~=-

It was the weekend and I was sitting in my room, watching TV. My friends decided to hang out together so they can sort some things out and they didn't want me around. I was fine with it.

"(Y/N), come downstairs and help me with lunch please?" Mara called.

"On my way!" I said, turning off the TV and walking downstairs. I started feeling really dizzy and I don't know why. I tried to stay as calm as possible and tried to ignore it.

"Hey Mara," I said, talking in a small voice.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?" she asked.

"Just a little dizzy. I'm fine though."

We began making lunch and I kept messing up. Mara seemed to notice but she just kept a close eye on me. When lunch was done, we sat down and ate.

"(Y/N), are you sure you're alright?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I responded.

"Okay. Do you want me to stay home with you, in case something happens?"

"No Mara. Go have fun with your friends at the bowling alley. I will text you if something goes wrong."

"Alright." We cleaned up and Mara left. I sat in my room, watching TV and drawing in my sketchbook. My dizziness got worse but I paid no mind to it.

You can't...

I looked around and saw no one around. I grabbed a hard cover book and walked out of my room. Was someone here? I walked down the stairs and looked everywhere in the house. I didn't see anything out kf the ordinary. I walked back up to my room. I saw a little yellow bunny plushie sitting on my bed. When did I get that?

I picked it up and looked at it. It kinda looked like the suit my dad was shoved into. Does it have something to do with that?

You can't...

It was louder this time. I looked around my room and saw movement in my closet. I had seen enough horror movies to know not to go towards the closet, but this wasn't a horror movie so what could go wrong?

I slowly opened my closet and felt something sharp go into my stomach. I cried out in pain as I was thrown to the floor. I looked to see a knife sticking out of my stomach. I screamed as a golden yellow bunny walked out of my closet. It turned human and looked like a golden version of my father.

"See (Y/N)? You can't escape your fate... Now no one will know what happened to you... You can't keep me down... I'm a monster that needs to be released into the wild... And now I have killed my prey..." he said, quickly pulling the knife out of my stomach. He left, laughing as I cried in pain. I reached for my phone and quickly texted anyone.

(Y/N)- Help i was stabbed please someone help
Mara- WHAT?!? I'm on my way home right now.
Bonnie- Woah what? We'll call an ambulance.
Chica- We are on our way too.

I smiled but it was soon replaced with fear. They might not make it in time. I screamed at the unbearable pain. I grabbed a shirt that was on the floor and pushed it against my stomach, trying to stop the bleeding. I cried. My vision was becoming blurry and I started to black out. This was it... This was the end...

Someone ran into the room and kneeled next to me. They picked me up, but I barely felt anything.

I was placed on something and I heard the faint sound of sirens. What was happening?

I closed my eyes and let the darkness take hold of me...

-=~=-

(Y/N)...

I looked around and saw a figure in the distance... They looked oddly familiar... I walked towards them and tears began streaming down my face...

"Mom," I said. I ran to her and gave her a hug. She had a halo above her head and angel wings coming out of her back. She looked so sweet and beautiful.

My daughter... There is much to tell you...

"I'm dying aren't I?" I asked.

Yes but I will send you back. You will be given another chance...

"Why though? Isn't it my time?"

No. Your father is trying to delay his death... You are needed for that to happen so by getting rid of you, he would stay alive longer...

"So what do I have to do?"

You and your five friends must find their parents. Each will give you a gift... Collect all 5 and bring them to the place of their death... There will be 6 others trying to stop you however...

"Who? Mom I don't understand..."

Tell only your friends what you have learned. They will know... I will watch over you... I know you'll do well my daughter... My little (Y/N)...

She began fading away and the world starting turning to black again. I felt something tug me back into reality...

-=~=-

I woke up gasping for air. The person in the room jumped.

"You're alive! Oh my goodness!" she exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" I asked, my voice scratchy and quiet. The woman gave me some water and my throat felt better instantly. She was a nurse. I was in the hospital.

"You were dead just a few minutes ago... I must tell your mother and your friends!" She ran out of the room, excitedly.

So I did die... Now my life was getting interesting...