"WangXian Roof fight Moment"

Chally's POV:...

The next day,Me,A-Jie,My brothers and Jiang disciples left early to continue our travel to Gusu (Cloud Recesses).Of course I make sure that we didn't forget our invitation.

After we gave our invitation to the Lan Disciple outside they lead us to our dorms.Me and A-Jie shared the room while the two boys were together.While I was fixing my things,A-Xian barge in with A-Cheng.

"What the fuck,A-Xian!?,Don't you know how to knock?!",I said

"Hehe,Sorry Al-Jie.",And hugged me.

I sighed and said,"Just next time,don't barged in like that.",he nodded,

"Where's A-Jie,Er-Jie?",A-Cheng asked.

"She's in the bathroom,doing some business.",I said whispering the last part,then the two laughed.

"You know Al-Jie,Your the most beautiful and Cool girl,i've ever known!",He said.

'Oh,No.I know,where this were going.',I thought and sighed and looked at him."A-Xian."

"Hm?",He hummed.

"What do you want?",I asked.

"Hehe,Al-Jie...How do you know that I have something I want?",He said sheepishly.

I rolled my eyes and said,"You always say sweet words at me if you need something from me."

"Told you,Wuxian.Er-Jie already know you want something.",A-Cheng said crossing his arms on his chest.

"So,what do you want?".I asked looking at him.Even though I already know what he want because I've already watched the The Untamed for a hundred time.

He's quiet for sometime,so I said,"Is it alcohol?"

He's quite shock that I said that,He nodded.

I sighed again and said,"Fine.",He looked at me but with a smile.

'Know why I agreed?,Because that's the one I've been waiting for when coming in Gusu.For A-Xian its his first sword fight with Lan Wangji.But I think for Lan Wanji it's Love at first sight.Actually I'm looking forward to it,so Im planning to sneak out to watch that live action in real Characters. I hate it when I can't go back to my world,Why?.Because I can't get my phone to film this moment,that's why.Do all of you think,that I was devastated when I learned that I can't go back to my world,because I miss my father?No.I was devastated because I forgot to take my phone with me!.I still loved my father but I think it will take few years to forgive my father for hiding the truth from me.'

A-Cheng looked at me shock that I let A-xian drank alcohol.

"But,Er-Jie.A-die said that the Alcohol is strictly prohibited here."He said.

'I know idiot!,that's why I agreed so he can show off his skills!And so he can meet Lan Zhan!',I thought while looking at him with an annoyed smile.

I turned back to A-xian and said,"Now go!,before I change my mind!,Don't forget,come back here before curfew!",I said. 'No,A-Xian come back here late!!! I've been looking out for this for Fucking 3 years!!!,So don't disappoint me!',I thought.

After A-Xian left,I turned to A-Cheng and said,"Want to come with me to explore the Cloud Recesses?",He nodded.

"Then let's go.",He followed me and talked to each other.Of course A-Cheng acted like a Baby when I'm with him.So I just giggled at his personality.

No one POV:...

At night...

Chally made sure that Yanli is asleep before she sneaked out to her brother's sword Fight with his soulmate on the roof,under the moonlight.

So when she spotted the two talking on the roof,she hide behind the bushes.When the fight started she watched carefully like wanting to remember this clearly like wanted to tell these things when the Juniors were born.

"Damn!,that's so skillful!.They sure well matched.", Giggling.

She continue watching the two fight.She was so focused that she didn't even realize that there was someone behind her.

"What are you doing,young Maiden?",Some deep voice behind her.

She jolted and looked fast at him then grab his hands and pulled to sit beside  her.Didnt even know who he was.

The man wearing a white robe was so confuse why did this young Maiden pulled him beside her and not to mention,why are they hiding behind the bushes???

"What are you doing again,young Maiden?",he asked again

"Shh!Keep quiet!",She said while shushing the man but she didn't even looked at him.

Then she felt like something isn't right...
That's when it hit her,there was someone with her!

"Young Mai-",before he could say anything Chally cursed.

"Holy piece of shit!!!- Aw!",Then she bumped her head hard on the tree behind her.

The man was looking concerned about Chally when she bumped her head.And told her to follow him,And she did what he said.

---

Soon enough she found herself kneeling infront of an old man wearing a Lan robe  while caressing his long goatee and The man who brought her here,Keep smiling like a Lunatic.

Then the door opened revealing Lan Wangji,dragging Wei Wuxian by his arm and keep screaming with his mouth shut.

When Chally saw Wei Wuxian's Mouth shut and keep screaming she already knew that it's because of the silencing spell given by Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian saw Chally kneeling infront of Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen,Chally looked at her,looking with a stoic face and some spark from her Strike,he already know that Chally is getting angry.

"Mn!!!Mn!",Wei Wuxian said

Lan Xichen looked at Lan Wangji signaling him to remove the spell,which he did.

"..uddy-Duddy!,Oh!- then he turned to Chally - Al-Jie,Why are you here?",he asked then Chally facepalmed and she just wanted the ground just swallow her till to the inner core of the earth.

"You know this young Maiden,Young Master Wei?",Lan Xichen asked Wei Wuxian.

"Yes,Zewu-jun.She's Jiang Xiuying.",he replied.

"Oh,so your they called, Beautiful Killer Lotus of Yunmeng?",Lan Xichen asked and Wei Wuxian nodded.

(Sorry I forgot the whole thing happened,so let's just move on to the scene when Wei Wuxian asked them if the body that Lan Wangji brought from outside is dead.)

"Zewu-Jun,Is he dead?",Pointing to the body.

"Why do you say that Young Master Wei?",Lan Xichen asked.

"Well he was covered in white cloth.I just saw him earlier outside.",he replied.

Then they went over to the body and observed and they discovered it's a puppet.

Then Chally said to Wei Wuxian,"Let's go A-Xian."

Then she turned to the Lan's and gave them a talismans.

"What's this for Second Young lady Jiang?",Lan Xichen asked Chally

"Give them to the gate keeper tomorrow.",She replied

"Why?",Wangji asked

"Because tomorrow while the ceremony,Wen Chao and the Wen disciples were coming here and hurt one of your disciples.",Then she walked away.

Then Wei Wuxian said,"Just believe in her,she already know what's gonna happen.She's just concerned about your disciples.",then followed Chally toward the dorms.

The three Lan's looked hesitant and looked at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to vote or comment ( ◜‿◝ )♡

-BoysLoveaddict0506(◍•ᴗ•◍)💙❤️