New Life

Fast forward,few years later...

In these past few years, Chally's life became more colorful. Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan became husband and wife and had a kid named Jin Rulan courtesy name Jin Ling. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji started dating,well it takes so many plans for Lan Wangji to confess to Wei Wuxian,Chally even begged Lan Xichen to help her,because she can't stand it anymore. Her brother always barged in her room in the middle of the night complaining why does Lan Wangji's ear turn red whenever he's around,if he like Lan Wangji. Chally swear she really wanted to smack his head with a pan!. Well after years of patience,they finally became an item. And now they adopted Wen Yuan,well Chally suggested it. But they agreed, especially Wen Qing.

Chally sometimes noticed Lan Xichen stealing glances at Jiang Cheng whenever they're in a meeting,same with Jiang Cheng. Chally can't help but laugh,how are these so called fearless and strong Cultivator,can't approach the one they like,such a coward. So she made a plan,after years of planning,the plan finally worked!. But there is one big problem.

And that is MADAME YU!

Whenever Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng are on a date,Madame Yu would popped up out of nowhere,and invade their alone time,sometimes she would send disciples if she's busy. Jiang Cheng can't stand it anymore,so he complained to Chally sometimes with Jiang Yanli. Chally convinced Madame Yu to stop spying the XiCheng,after so many convincing she finally agreed but there is one condition. They could to the Love in bedroom until they were married. Jiang Cheng agreed,so from then on no one ever spy them anymore. One day,Chally brought a baby to the Lotus Cove,and gave them to the XiCheng couple and told them that they could adopt him and he could be the Heir of Jiang Clan while A-Yuan is the Heir of Lan Clan,and they agreed as well as the Elders. They requested Chally to name the Child and she said.

"Jiang Jingyi"

They were happy about the name.

-
About the MingYao, they're were married and had a adopted daughter and a son,they are twins. The kids are from Chally also,they also ask Chally what should they name her and Chally suggested.

"Nie Limin for the Girl"

"Nie Huian for the Boy"

After she gave the twins,the whole Clan planned to have an banquet to celebrate the coming of two heirs. But the banquet isn't complete without judgements from the lowly sect leaders. One insult from Sect Leader Yao to the twins and the MingYao couple,Chally lost it.

"Shut up!, aren't you ashamed being a lowly Sect Leader,had guts to judge the two heirs that has a higher rank than you!?. What a racist!,Is there a problem having kids when the parents has a same gender?!,are jealous?,if you're jealous then fuck your sect Madame!,if you don't have,then fuck any prostitute!. I swear to God if you didn't stop judging,I'll sew that mouth of yours!. I've been losing patience to you,ever since the Banquet few years ago!",she shouted and all of them were silent.

"You...!,How dare you!"

"Yeah,I dare!,What an asshole!. You always judge them by their looks. You're not supposed to be a Sect Leader!. A Sect Leader is a good person,who doesn't judge by their looks!. Even if you're the god,I'm not going to spare you!",she said and rolled her eyes. Then stormed off with Meng Yao and the twins.

All of the people there looked at the Sect Leader,in disgust and anger especially Nie Mingjue who's trying not to kill that fat man using his Baxia for insulting his family. Instead he only cut ties with his sect.

Few more years had pass,the kids grew so much close to Chally. Jingyi and Jing Ling are like Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian when they were young. Always teasing each other and bickering who will be the one with Chally. But Chally is overprotective with the only girl (Nie Limin). The little girl is always with her male cousins,she is forbidden to go out not until she have some of her cousin with. But the little like the attention,she always clingy to Chally and her family.