Archery Competition

Chally woke up with a headache,'What the fuck!,What happened?,My head is killing me. I remembered that I talk to someone in my mind that gave a...powers,I guess?.Let's try it if it's true.',Chally thought while moving to meditate into a Lotus position.While she was meditating the door burst out open.

'What the fuck!'

The door opened,revealing Wei Wuxian,Jiang Cheng,Meng Yao,Jiang Yanli,Madame Yu,Jiang Fengmian,Nie Mingjue,Lan Xichen,Lan Wangji, Qingheng-Jun,Nie Huaisang and Jin Zixuan...it's a surprise!.They all came inside.

The one who opened the door loudly that scared the shit out of Chally is one and only Wei Wuxian.

"Holy Shit!,A-Xian I told you not to barged in like that!,How many fucking time do I have to tell y-",Before she could finish her nagging to his brother.Meng Yao,Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng hugged her and...Crying?

'Uhh,Did I miss something?'

"Shijie..."

"Er-Jie..."

"Al-Jie..."

They all cried while hugging Chally.

Chally just hugged them back, Panicking why was her little brothers were crying."A-Yao, A-Xian, A-Cheng,why are you crying!?.Tell me who make you cry!",They didn't answered just continue crying.She was so pissed that she's ready to kill it,who even made them cry.

Then she saw the three(Nie Mingjue,Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji),Her cold glaring red eyes met them and starting throwing daggers at them by eyes.
(Since Chally is the new Yiling Patriarch,her are now color red instead of purple.)

"You three!,I told you to protect my Didi's!",She said

Before she could get up,Jiang Yanli joined the hug.She stay froze and confused about what's happening.

She glared at Jin Zixuan who's now holding his pee out of scare at Chally's cold eyes that ready to kill someone.

The crying session was taking so long that she can't take it anymore."Ok!,Hold on a minute.Can someone tell me,What an actual fuck is going on?!.Why does my siblings can't stop crying?,Did someone died?!.Please tell me!",She shouted.

The three boys cried again and hugged her when they heard the word 'died'.That made Chally irritated.

"Sect Leader Nie,is there any nearby lake here?",Chally asked.

"There is,Actually a few blocks away from here.",He answered looking confused but didn't dared to asked back because her Strike is making some spark and it's a sign that she is ready to explode.

She turned to her brothers."You heard that idiots?,there's a lake nearby.Want to swim?",She said wearing a creepy smile while the three looked at her with fear.

All of them laughed(except our ice block,Lan Wangji) as the three moved away from her immediately.

"So now!,Can someone tell me why are they crying?!. A-die, A-niang?"

Madame Yu sighed and said,"Your in a coma for 1 week and had a weak pulse rate."

"...So you mean I just woke up?"

They all nodded.And she looked at his three little brothers who are trying to stop a tear coming out of their eyes.

"A-Yao, A-Xian,A-Cheng.Come here",then she spread wide her arms welcoming her brothers into a hug.

They boys immediately hug her and cried."Shush,shush.Is that why you're crying when I woke up?"

They all nodded."Er-Jie I thought your not going to wake up.",Jiang Cheng said while crying.