The new Yiling Patriarch

2 days later...

Chally and the Jiang Family were having Lunch when a letter arrived at the Lotus Cove and it's from Lan Xichen.

>Dear Sect Leaders Jiang,<

   >We are planning to have a Sect Meetings,your presence is important to the meeting.The meeting will be held in Qinghe Nie Sect in 2 days.<

>Sect Leader Lan
Lan Xichen<  

After reading the Letter,Jiang Fengmian and his family are starting get ready to journey to Qinghe.After they packed their things they left.Chally was a bit relieved,because even if the Wen Sect attacked the Lotus Cove when they were not there,The Lotus Cove will still be okay.

Since Meng Yao is her sworn brother now,Chally suggest that Meng Yao to lived with her in the Lotus Cove,And he Happily agreed.

-

Qinghe,Nie Sect.

Chally and the Jiang's were now inside the Hall where Nie Mingjue sitting on his throne.Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji were there too and another Man wearing a Lan robe like Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji.

Lan Xichen,Lan Wangji and Nie Mingjue's eyes were looking at Chally's direction.Chally noticed it and grin,because Meng Yao,Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng was beside her.So she thinks that those 3 tops were looking at their 3 bottoms beside Chally.Chally just laughed,because she can't believe these powerful tops were such a coward and didn't know how to approach their bottoms.

"Shijie,what's wrong?,Why are you laughing?",Meng Yao asked.

"Nothing."

While Chally and the three boys were joking around.The man wearing a Lan robe approached them and greeted.

"Greetings,I am Qingheng-Jun.Sect Leader of Lan Clan of Gusu."

"Greetings Qingheng-Jun.Uhm, Qingheng-Jun can I ask you something?"

"Sure,What is it?"

"Are you okay,when your sons were Cut-sleeves?", Qingheng-Jun just stared at her blankly.

"Pardon?"

"Sorry for being rude, Qingheng-Jun. I just wanna know,if it's okay for you that your sons were Cut-sleeves. Because I've been noticing your sons,staring at my brothers with a love sign in their eyes.",Chally said giggling.

Qingheng-Jun laughed."Your brothers?"

"Oh,my brothers were Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian."

"Are you perhaps,Jiang Yanli?"

"No.Jiang Yanli is my Older sister,and I'm Jiang Xiuying the second Young Lady Jiang and the Beautiful Killer Lotus of Yunmeng Jiang Sect."

"For me,it's okay who they are,they are still my son.But for my clan I don't know."

"Don't worry Qingheng-Jun,I'll deal with your elders.",she winked and laughed.

While Chally and Qingheng-Jun were talking.Chally felt someone was giving her a Cold glare from behind.She turned around and saw Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue giving her a Cold glare with a tint of...Jealousy?,She just shrugged the idea and catch the other people's attention to start the meeting.