Wen Rouhan tried to Trick Chally

Chally knew that the Wens were planning to attack the Nie Clan first after the Archery Competition so,instead of coming back to the Lotus Cove with her family,she stayed at the Unclean Realm to help them fight.

By the help of Chally and Meng Yao,they defeated Wen Xu and Beheaded. They hung Wen Xu's head as a sign of victory. After the battle between Nie and Wen,Chally immediately went to the Cloud Recesses to help them to the upcoming attack from Wen.

Time skip,When the Wens attack the Cloud Recesses...

Chally,Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren,were having tea when a Lan disciple shouted."The Wens were attacking!"

Chally immediately told Lan Qiren to go to the Back hill and he did helping the Women and Children to the back hill. Chally and Lan Xichen quickly grab their sword and went to the gates only to see the Wen disciples and Wen Zhuliu trying to destroy the barrier Chally made.

Lan Wangji and the Lan disciples were fighting the Wens outside the Cloud Recesses. They joined the battle,Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji fought the Wen disciples while Chally fought Wen Zhuliu.

Wen Zhuliu tried to destroy Chally's golden core but no avail because she already protected it by using talisman she created before the battle,and gave it to the 3 major Clans(Jiang,Lan,and Nie) who were being attacked by Wens.

After hours of fighting,the Wens decided to retreat which means the Lan's won the battle. Lan Xichen,Lan Wangji and Lan Qiren saw Chally wounded.

"Chally!,What happened?!",Lan Xichen ran to Chally,who's the edge of collapsing.

"Nothing,that Wen Zhuliu is damn too good at swordsmanship."

"Zewu-jun,I have to go back to the Lotus Cove."

"Chally,We have to treat your wounds."

"No need,Once I arrived at the Lotus Cove, They'll treat this right away."

After some convincing,Lan Xichen gave up."Ok,But Wangji is coming with you."

"Ugh!,Fine!.Let's go!"

They left immediately to the Lotus Cove.

-

In Lotus Cove...

The Jiang Family and Meng Yao are in the Main hall talking,when one Jiang Disciple knocked at the door.

"Sect Leader Jiang."

"What is it?"

"Second Young Lady Jiang,Came back but... unconscious and...wounded."

All of them stood up and ran to the gates,where they saw Lan Wangji carrying Chally in bridal style. Madame Yu ran to her daughter.

"Is she...", Madame Yu asked and all of them looked at Lan Wangji

"No,she fainted on the way here. She's just tired because of using so much spiritual energy.",he replied maintaining his stoic face.

All of them sighed with relief."But why is she wounded?,What happened?",Jiang Cheng asked.

"The Wens attacked the Cloud Recesses,and she's wounded because of Core Melting Hand."

"Core Melting Hand.....Wen Zhuliu!",Madame Yu said and Zidian was making a spark. Jiang Fengmian held her shoulder to calm her down.

"Does that mean...she doesn't have a core...anymore?",Jiang Yanli asked trembling.

"No. She still have her core,She used the Talisman she created to protect her core from Core Melting Hand."