𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊: 𝕏𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕘💙💜 [Confession]

After the Wangxian issue, Chally's life has been peaceful. She no longer had sleepless nights, she always have free time for herself. She's fine to sold her brother to the ice cold prince just for a free time.

Since the two are already an item, her brother always clinging to Lan Wangji. She spend most of her time with Jiang Cheng, since Jiang Yanli is now living in Crap or Carp? (I don't know anymore) Tower after her wedding with Peaco- *Ahem* Jin Zixuan.

It's been 5 months since the Lan's went back to the Cloud Recesses from the Lotus Pier. And Jiang Cheng has been a bit sad after the departure.

Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng spend most of their time with other when the Lan's are in the Lotus Pier. Chally couldn't stand to see her brother looks so sad, so she planned to talk to Xichen when the time comes. To her luck, there's an upcoming meeting in Cloud Recesses with every leaders.

Chally immediately went to Jiang Fengmian's office.

“A-Die!”, she said while knocking to the door. Jiang Fengmian opened the door with a soft smile.

“Ally, what is it?”, he asked and invited Ally for a tea, which she accepted.

“A-Die I heard from A-Niang that there's a upcoming meeting in Cloud Recesses, so I was wondering, if I can go with you and A-Cheng?”

“Sure, we're leaving in 2 days.”, he answered with a smile on his face.

Chally and Jiang Fengmian talked and drink tea for the rest of the afternoon.

-

2 days later...

Chally, Jiang Cheng, Wei Wuxian and Jiang Fengmian are in the dock saying goodbye to Madame Yu and the disciples.

After hours of travelling they've arrived at Gusu, they went inside the Cloud Recesses. The meeting went for hours, so after that, Chally excused herself to look for Lan Xichen.

He saw Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian together flirting. As much as she wants to stay away from those couple, she had to for her brother.

“Wangji, where's your brother?”

“Don't know.”

“Do you have any idea where he is?”

“Back hill.”, he said and left.

Chally went to the back hill and heard Lan Xichen's voice talking to someone. So she hides behind the bushes.

“Wanyin,I just want to tell you that...”

'A-Cheng?! What is he doing with Xichen?'

“That?”

“That....”

“Spit it out.”

“I like you! Ever since you and you're clan studied here, ever since I saw you, I can't help but glance at you. Your temper, I find it cute instead of annoying. I like you Wanyin. D-Do you like me too?”

'Damn Xichen, you are fucking straight forward.'

(Ofc he is, because he's strai– oh wait... He's gay)

Hearing no response,Lan Xichen lost hope. “I-If you don't like me too, it's okay. I hope you have a good life, I won't bother you anymore.”, after he said that he turned around. But before he could walk. Jiang Wanyin suddenly pulled him into a back hug.

“Wanyi-”,but before he could finish his sentence, a lips touches his. He saw Jiang Cheng kissed him, closed eyes.

His eyes widened in shock, but after he recovered, he started to kiss back. From a gentle kiss turned to aggressive and lustful kiss. Lan Xichen's hands started to explore Jiang Cheng's body.