Chally is Dead!?

"*Sigh*,It's the Secret between Jiang family and I. I'm not from this world..."

"Huh?,What do you mean you're not from this world?",Jin Zixuan asked looking so confused.

"Well... Here's the thing,My world and Your world is really different from mine. In my world,we don't use any Talismans,swords, or any Spiritual things. And the Ghosts,Monsters and fierce corpses never existed in there. In my world you all is just a characters from a novel,A novel that kind a famous. This Novel has a Live action means role play,that I really like to watch,Like i think I've already watched it in a million times. Since some of the scenes in there were already memorized by me,So you can say that...I already knew the future of this Cultivation world."

All of them were silent,Catching up everything what Chally said to them. Then Nie Huaisang spoke up."So... That's why,your the one who called the meeting in our Sect?"

"Yup!"

"Does Wei-xiong and Jiang-xiong,knew the future?"

"Huh?,How would they know?"

"Well...because your their sister,I think you told them about it."

"Well your wrong,Because I didn't told them any of it."

"Why?",This time Lan Xichen asked Chally.

"Well it's no fun,when knowing what will happen to the future. But since Im a kind hearted person and I don't want any of you get hurt,I only help you with it."

"So your going back your world after this war?",Jin Zixuan

"Sadly,I can't."

"What? Why?",Nie Huaisang

"Well...the first time I'm here,I've read books to know how to get back. But I found nothing and I think I can't go back there anymore. But don't worry I don't want to be there anyway."

"How about your Family?,Parents?", Lan Xichen

"I really don't have any family in there,they lived far far away from our house. And about my parents,my Mother already died and my Father I...don't wanna see him anymore. But here I have a big happy family,who always by my side. I have three little brothers and one older sister,which I don't have on my world because I'm an only child. In here I have alive mother and a loving Father. So I think it's alright to stay here."

"It's not that I'm being nosy,I'm just curious. What happened to you and your parents?,Don't you miss them?",Nie Huaisang asked while fanning himself.

"Uhm...My parents were divorced since I was a child,So since then I live with my Father. I never saw my Mother since the divorce and my father always says that my mom doesn't love me,that She cheated on him,that she left us for some rich guys. So I grew full of hatred towards my mother. But when I learned the truth that all of the bad things about my mother that my father said to me. It's already too late,she's already dead,she only left me a note and necklace so I could have a remembrance of her.",she said while tears rolling down her cheeks.

Chally then burst into tears,All of the people in the room,specially her brothers were felt so bad that the most brave girl that they've ever known experienced such a bad memories from her parents.

Jiang Cheng side hug Chally same to Wei Wuxian."Don't worry Er-Jie,In here your not alone,You have a family here."

Chally hugged them back."And that why,I yelled at A-niang and A-die before because they always fighting."

And all of them were now talking about what Chally experienced in her world and the Cultivation world.

-