Chapter Four

Things were fine till we graduated from school, we still keep contacting each other till our convocation day and our department organized a party on the night of convocation just like a get together. I didn't wish to go, I prefer to be on my bed surfing the internet all day but Shinaayo and Ayobamikale compulsory it for me to come to the party which i attended and I must say it worth attending because of that is where my new life began.

🎶🎶I don high like this
I don dey drink anything I see
I never prayed for this
I never knew it could end like this (oh no)
Girl, if you're done with me
Oh baby, biko, just set me free (mad)
Cause I don dey craze like this
For your love, I dey lose my senses
Fine boy like me
Fine boy like me
Don't call me cheap, girl, I worked for this (this, this)
Girl, I worked for this
And I promise you, I will find someone
Someone new
Make you no pour me water oh, oh-ahh
Make you no pour me (pour me)
Put hand for breast and swear (kole)
If I do you bad oh (kole)
If I do you bad oh (baby, put hand for breast and swear)
No pour me water oh (kole)
Put hand for breast and swear (kole)
If I do you bad oh (kole)
No pour me water oh🎶🎶
The song was blabbing in our ears but we don't care, in fact I was busy rocking on Shinaayo while Ayobami was just sipping his drinks.

🎶🎶 Set Awon geng!🎶🎶
Heyyyy!!! Everyone shouted in chorus
🎶🎶 One Hennessy 20 men geng set Awon geng!
Akube balanciaga geng! Set Awon geng!
Of Lagos!
You know me geng geng! Chilling with the most high geng! Chilling with the most high!🎶
Iwo gan chill pelu most high!🎶 Shinaayo sang loud with a big grin gesticulating with his body. "Oga move away, most high ko drug Lord ni" Ayobami replied him using his hand to move him from obstructing his view.

Everyone one in the room was enjoying the atmosphere and for sure Shinaayo was enjoying being rocked on.
One thing about me is the spirit of dancing, i follow suit with the saying that music is life, on hearing music, I can dance my soul, I love to dance and my butts always do justice.

🎶🎶Jore my life savings, is for you, is for you yeahhh🎶🎶 Shinaayo sang along with the music.  "you will go bankrupt oo" ayobami whined which make me burst into laughing.
🎶🎶Have make my choice baby I will live for you, live for you o" shinaayo continued but instead ayobami replied with "you will soon die wallahi!" And this time we all laughed together.

🎶🎶 Girl, I don't really care about your body type (ayy)
What really matter na your vibe (yeah)
I be the one for you, one for you (co-operate oh, co-operate oh)
Don't really have to be the one to go
Ain't nobody fine like you
Girl, I be the one for you, one for you (co-operate oh)
And I feel like I've known you my whole life (ye, ye)
Feel like I need you in my life (ye, ye)
Nobody fit tell me otherwise (otherwise)
Please, baby will you be mine?🎶🎶 Shinaayo sang along when it gets to "please, baby will you be mine?" He knelt down taking my hands in his but I hit his hands instead which makes Ayobami and I laugh our hearts out with his reaction.

🎶🎶Pick up, pick up, pick up my call (ayy)
Bami s'oro, bami s'oro (oh-oh)
Girl, I be the one for you, one for you (co-operate oh, co-operate oh)
My body on you, your body on me, sweet pass shitor
Baby, na your hand I dey, simply because (co-operate oh)
I feel like I've known you my whole life (ye, ye)
Feel like I need you in my life (ye, ye)
Nobody fit tell me otherwise (otherwise)
Please, baby will you be mine?
I feel like I've known you my whole life (ye, ye)
Feel like I need you in my life (ye, ye)
Nobody fit tell me otherwise (ye, ye)
Every, every, everybody know say, omo me I no dey lie
no good oh
(Mama mia eh, ma-mama mia)
Everybody know say omo me I no dey lie🎶🎶

The song continued and Shinaayo excuse himself and I sat with Ayobami.
"Guy how far why dulling yourself na!" I said.
"Sebi you are busy rocking on AY na, you don forget me for here, remember say I like you ohh and I no mind to marry you, sebi you think say na joke, bighead oshi" I just laughed at his reply because he has always been saying that and it's no news to my hearings.
"Ayo, I like Shinaayo, I don't know how to tell him" I said.
"What! You don't mean it!"He yelled at me, making me feel surprised at his action, does he has feelings for me?.

"Attention please" we heard from the stage and we all turned to see Shinaayo on the stage.
"The first day she came into my life, I felt some spark in me, I had to hold my feelings thinking I should just be cool, we became friends and trust me she is the best, I always look forward to eat her food, sleep on the same bed with her, joke and say silly things to each other, I want more but I don't know how to go about it, it's now or never!" He said.
I look at Ayobami curiously and he returned the look, who's Shinaayo talking about? I can't face this heartbreak, I found love for the first time in my life, God please I can't bear the shame. I was about to leave the hall when I heard my name.

"Adebowale Omolade" He called then start walking towards us. "You are beautiful when you shine brightly, it gives wonderful and exciting feelings
You give hope when the colorful sun is set,
It encourages the struggling soul
Your beauty cannot be tarnished by human imperfections.
That's how unique you are.
I will let you light up my world over and over again.
To show how much I cherish you.
Even when you are dark, you are still beautiful.
I will love your sight till the end of time. Dearest will you give me the fortune this world has to offer by being my bestest friend and the mother of my children?".
Am dumbfounded, like me? Ayobami was stunned. I turned around, my face filled with tears I couldn't utter Yes, I just cried my soul out, till he slipped the ring on my finger and hugged and kissed me.

Ayobami congratulated us and people started saying congratulations here and there, all I could do was admire the ring in my finger and of course sat on his lap with my head on his chest, the feeling was heavenly .

Who will compose poet for me too😩😩
I only wonder how Ayobami would feel then, who has been in this kind of situation before?😂😂😂

See you next time and....... Do not forget to vote,, that star  🌟 button please,, just a click! 😘😘😘