Chapter Eleven

•IF I COULD CHANGE ONE THING

I'd tell those envious souls to be contented with what they have
And stop trying to jump the gun
If only they know what goes on behind closed doors.
©Nurhebella♥️

AYOBAMIKALE'S POV

I walked into my room and met it unkept just the way I left it, I always wished to have some kind of wandwork I can just wave it and do some magic cleaning in my room but such things never exist except in the movie especially Yoruba movie (Nollywood movie) and fictional stories, well this is reality and I accept that I Olatunji Ayobamikale is among the lazy bachelor on the surface of earth I deserve some accolades.

I made my way to the wardrobe to change my office wear and I took a glance at the mirror, I always care about my looks and here I am with a swollen mouth, I pray it goes down before tomorrow, I can't begin to narrate how I got a swollen mouth, I apply balm on my lips and used paracetamol even though have not eaten; it's a bad habit of mine and I could remember I once landed in the hospital because of using drug on an empty stomach.

"Mr Olatunji, what you have done is drug abuse and thank God that you were brought in early, all drugs has their usage, some you used during meal, some are after meal and while some are used before meal, the ones before meal should be 30 minutes to one hour before meal and they are mostly antibiotics, moreso you should follow doctors prescription on drugs before using any"  I remember the warning clearly but sometimes one can't help but repeat same mistake especially someone as single as I am.

I picked my Manchester jersey I got from my friend in order to support his brand Harcom Jerseys and I love putting in on most times, I wore its black shorts on it as well and made my way to the kitchen.
I walked into the kitchen, I ransacked through my kitchen and only saw noodles, it has been weeks since I last entered my kitchen, bachelor life is not doing me well at all. I decide on cooking the noodles, I drop it in a pot of water without waiting for the water to boil, I drop two eggs inside the water as well, I checked my cupboard if I have pepper but I didn't see any I just decide to cook it like that and add its spices, Lade will understand. Talking of Lade, that girl has sure been through a lot, I can't even say if AY deserves her, looking at her, I only see pure and genuine love she has for her husband and someone trying to overcome of a big challenge, she deserves better, putting myself in AY's shoe I don't know how I will handle this situation, me that I can get angry for Africa thanks to Lade that changed me nevertheless I will never raised my hands on my woman. Future wife please be better o because I heard those creature are naturally  troublesome and can suck out the whole of ones peace. The smell of something burning hit my nose, yehh! Indomie ti jono!( noodles has gotten burnt) Ayo tun se indomie ti! ( Ayo you still can't cook noodles better).

I quickly put off the gas, served the food for Lade and I, I put it on a serving tray with a juice and left for the guest room, she should have been through by now, I knock and opened the door immediately and walked in... Office life is already part of me.... I heard a sound like a flump, I looked to the direction only to see it was Lade on the floor, why is she on the floor? She want to get up but couldn't help herself up, why? Then she starts to give me some kind of eyes, I don't understand, "oh!" She is naked! I didn't see that earlier, I quickly drop the tray on the bed and gave her a towel from the wardrobe, after she is fully covered, I helped her up, but I can't get the image off my head it's blazing☺️☺️

We ate in silence I presume but when I look up to see her face she is not eating instead she is picking on her food nevertheless there's no noodles in the plate again I know I ate the largest portion, I packed the plates and went to drop it in the kitchen, i wanted to walk in my room when I start to hear quiet sobs, Lade is crying again, I knocked and wait for some seconds, not wanting what happened earlier to repeat itself, she didn't reply but the sob stopped, I take it as a clue to go in, I saw her wrapped up under the duvet, I sat at the edge on the bed with her.

"Lade, crying won't stop but add to your sorrow, it will make you look haggard and wrinkled I guess we don't want that, you've been through a lot of pain, now you deserved to live better, what happened has happened all you need to do now is to forgive and get yourself healed your husband is ready to help you if only you give him chance to".

"Am broken" she said and begin to cry again, I moved closer to her and wipe her tears, my hands brushed her lips then the image of earlier flush in through my head then we both made eye contact, that moment I don't know what am thinking and I don't think Lade was thinking either, we started kissing, then things got tensed up between us.

LADE'S POV

"Am broken" I said and begin to cry again, Ayobami moved closer to wipe my tears and his hands brushed my lips i immediately looked into his eyes, I don't know what came over me and Ayobami was unable to control himself either, we started kissing and before I opened my eyes our clothes are flying everywhere that turned me on more, I grabbed him closer and made him quench the fire in between my legs.

1,2,5,10.....15mimutes.....

Haaah! Ayobami and I dropped  breath at the same time, then what happened rush in through my brain, i began to process it little by little and the only question I could ask myself is that.. Why did I let my emotions get to me? I looked at ayobami I guess he is thinking the same too, I felt like a whore Shinaayo called me.. and as usual I started crying again.

Ovwiokwo!😂😂😂 Allah ya kiyaye gaba🤣🤣🤣 Au revoir, Sai gobe, A ma rira lola, Kachifo, Odabo, bye-bye 💃💃💃🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️