Chapter Thirteen

GRACE💫

Is what everyone of us have in common which we never take cognizant of, élèdumárè mo dupe órè òfé ninu ayemi🙏(God am thankful for the grace in my life)

©Easyease-pen✍️

It has been three weeks of our new self and new love, everything is going on well, it's like the time we got married, my mum will always call me everyday, "Are you sure you are fine? Hope he's treating you well? Please don't keep quiet about it if anything occur" these and more are her questions everyday that sometimes I don't feel like picking her calls because it now bores me.

I haven't spoke with ayobami and I didn't tell Shinaayo what happened between us, even when I haven't he stopped me from working in his company, I drop my resignation letter via the company email because I didn't have the courage to face him yet even though Shinaayo insist that I should go in person, I declined, I'm glad they are now in good terms.

Moreso, I have not been feeling too well these days, I go from been tired to getting irritated easily, I lost count of how many times have puked this days, I remember I crave a lot for weird foods and i could say anything ice is my favorite, I didn't have meaning for it all but I'm sure it's as a result of being a full house wife that am not use to.

Today is Friday and Shinaayo will be back early, I checked the wall clock it's 2:30pm, I quickly pick my phone to call him because by 3pm he will leave his office..

"Hello Ayomi" (Hello my joy).

"Hey sugar! Wassup kini e tun fe? (What did you want again) .

"Hanhaan someone cannot hear your voice again?" I feigned being sad.

"Hmm... Yeah the someone that has called like 30 times today asking for the whole world, if she's calling again definitely she wants to hear my voice for real and not request for anything" he replied sarcastically.

I'm already laughing " haah babe! You can exaggerate for Africa! I only called twice and I requested for Ofada rice and Sardine bread don't worry am I don't want that again, can you please get me Pizza and Cold Stone instead? Please the Cold Stone should have more toppings and different flavors, you can see I didn't request much and I just ease you from stress" i said waiting for his reply

"Omo! Remind me not to pick your calls again.." we both laughed "Alright thanks for easing my stress as I have forgotten to order for your rice and I would have waited for some couple of hours before the Ofada rice would be delivered, I will be home soon dear"

"Hey!!! Thanks baby" I squealed happily

"Honey.." he called me

"Yes dear"

".. please don't call me to get anything again, my head don full for the work whey they my table, no carry your own join, abeeeeg" (The workload here is much already, don't add your own too please) I laughed hysterically.

"Okay boo...see you soon.. Bye.." I replied and end the call

"Chai this boy ehnn..." I said smiling like a baby given candy to as I walk into the room to take a nap, I suddenly feel sleepy.

"Honey your pizza is here o!!" I heard and quickly rushed to the sitting room.

"Oh baby you are the best" I said happily and give him a slight kiss, I made my way to sit on the couch, he opened the pizza and I am already salivating but when it smell hits me, I literally puked on the pizza, I was shocked and I started crying, something that I craved  for! God why? Me that I love eating pizza,  what changed that?

"Omolade!" I look into my husband face at the call of my name.
"Why do you always vomit around this days? I remember you craved for some foods even the Amala you hate so much which is now your favorite, your breast is now fuller, wait, when last have you seen your period?"

Then realization hits me, I have past my period day for 2 weeks! 2 weeks? 2 weeks? How come am just realizing that, I face palmed myself, am I pregnant? Is it possible that am pregnant...? No! Doctor said my womb is thin, my chances of getting pregnant is low, in fact I can't get pregnant except by miracle, is it a miracle that by chance am pregnant? But for who? Shina or Ayobami?, I was still pondering when Shina called my name.

"Lade, stand up and let's go to the hospital" I look up at my husband, he has already cleared the table, I quickly stand up and followed him to his car. We got to the hospital thank God the same doctor was on duty, he took sample of my blood and asked us to wait at the waiting room.

My husband is lost in deep thought, why? He's supposed to be happy that am pregnant at last! Is it not what caused our marital fight? This guy is unreadable! "See you assuming pregnancy, are you sure you can get pregnant?" I rolled my eyes as the thought crossed my mind.

I look at Shinaayo again, his look is still the same, I don't even know what is going on in his head, yet I'm thinking of how possible is it for me to get pregnant and who is responsible for my pregnancy between ayobami and Shinaayo, God please let it be my husband I prayed silently.

"Mr and Mrs Williams, you can come in" we heard the doctor call and quickly rushed inside. The doctor did not even smile unlike before, maybe because he already knows about me, I assumed. He gave my husband a look I don't understand, kilo sele gan gan!(what's really happening!).

"Doctor please tell us what happened, reason why she as been looking different and acting strange" Shinaayo just spoke my mind, I nodded in agreement.

"Your wife is 3 weeks pregnant, congratulations to you both" he said which makes my heart beat increased, my head was blank like my mind is being thrown out of the window!

"3 weeks what? Impossible! Haahann... Are you joking now or what? Pregnant how? For who na! Have you forgotten I have low sperm count? Have you forgotten am on drugs since 10 months ago because of my low sperm motility? Tell me what am missing!" Shinaayo burst angrily hitting the doctors desk with rage. Did I hear what Shina said or my ears are malfunctioning?

"The last time you were here about two month ago, I told you that you are closed to 15million count and the sperm motility is a bit increased if you continue with the drugs it will yield positively, what are you now saying, did something happened?" The doctor replied him, have they forgotten am in the same room with them.

"Haaaah! I shouted making four eyes stared at me "What did. You. Just. Say?" I slowly asked no one in particular, is look changed from being angry to rue, the doctor was looking down as well. Sure they didn't remember am in the room with them.

Me right now 😔🤐🏃‍♀️ with love and total respect I don't have anything to say tankiu🤣🤣🤣

For the 100++ views and 70+ votes I said thank you, thanks for your honour, am grateful 😍😍😍