CHAPTER 81-88

Chapter 81 - Show one\'s heart

When the party was ready, they set off again.

Mu Xiyue was inconvenient to move because she was injured. Long Yinfeng hired a carriage, and Su Ruixue accompanied Mu Xiyue in the carriage.

The two talked well. Just like there are endless topics.

Jun Luotian was also very surprised outside. Jun Luotian has always loved Mu Xiyue, and has no intention of giving up. Such a good girl like Mu Xiyue is rare. If you give up because of a little setback, then you will definitely regrettable. Therefore, Jun Luotian was not willing to let go like this, he was not worse than Long Yinfeng, so he must compete with Long Yinfeng in the end. In this way, Mu Xiyue can see who is the most suitable person for her and who is the person who loves her the most.

Jun Luotian is going to find time for Mu Xiyue to show him his attitude, and also want to understand what Mu Xiyue thinks.

Everyone was very careful along the way. Mu Xiyue and Su Ruixue had a great time chatting in the carriage.

“Everyone take a break, eat something, and we will continue on the road.” Long Yinfeng said.

“Xiyue, wait a minute, I’ll get you some food,” Su Ruixue said.

“Okay, thank you!” Mu Xiyue said happily.

“Are you polite to me!”

Su Ruixue just left. Jun Luotian came over.

“Xiyue, I brought you a little food and water, you can eat a bit.” Jun Luotian stepped onto the carriage and said.

“Su Ruixue has already taken it for me, you can eat it yourself.” Mu Xiyue can only say so in order not to let Long Yinfeng continue to misunderstand. Since the two men and Long Yinfeng opened up and said those words, Mu Xiyue also reflected for a long time, and felt that her approach was wrong. And both people have guaranteed that in the future, everything will be frank with each other, don’t leave any unpleasant mind.

“You eat a bit.” Jun Luotian was very disappointed.

“Xiyue, you see what I got for you.” Su Ruixue didn’t know that Jun Luotian was in the carriage. So he spoke outside the carriage.

Mu Xiyue was glad, but fortunately Su Ruixue came in time and rescued herself.

“Well, brother, you are here too!” Su Ruixue came in suddenly when she saw Jun Luotian.

“Yeah, I’ll give Xiyue something to eat, and by the way look at how her injuries are.” Jun Luotian said with a smile. Did not show a little disappointment.

“I also gave Xiyue and found a lot of delicious food.” Su Ruixue did not find any embarrassment in the atmosphere, so he kept talking.

“Rui Xue, go out for a while. I have something to talk to Mu Xiyue.” Jun Luotian decided to make clear to Mu Xiyue his intentions and ideas. I also hope Mu Xiyue can accept herself.

“Okay, then you talk first, I will eat here, Xiyue, if you are hungry, you will eat.” Su Ruixue left with interest.

Su Ruixue also sympathized with Jun Luotian very much, and could understand Jun Luotian’s heart very well, so Su Ruixue still felt that a separate space should be set aside for them to end up.

“Xiyue, I really like you very much. I ca n’t let it go. Although I know you like Long Yinfeng in your heart, but I think I still have a chance. You see, we all like medicine, we are in There will be many topics for chatting and not playing together, and you will never feel bored. “Jun Luotian said sincerely, looking at Mu Xiyue’s eyes.