Chapter 95 Tai Chi

Chapter 95 Tai Chi

"Thank you the queen." The emperor said with a smile.

"The emperor seldom went to the harem recently. You can go to the concubine and sit down if you have nothing to do." The queen said.

"Yes, when I'm fine, I will go to your palace and walk around and sit down." The emperor said compoundly.

"Emperor, let's try the pastries prepared by your concubine first. You'll be busy after eating." The queen wanted to ask the emperor's thoughts from the side.

"I will listen to the queen. See what you prepared for me." The emperor said with a laugh.

"There is the Emperor's favorite osmanthus cake and mung bean cake. Come and have a look." The Queen is very well prepared.

"Is there anything going on here today?" The emperor knew in her heart. The queen is not easy this time.

"Looking at what the emperor said, it's okay, can't the palace come to see the emperor. The concubine hasn't seen the emperor for so long, and he wants to see it when he thinks the emperor is. It's that simple." The queen explained.

The two have been caring for so many years, and they know each other very well and they are very careful. The queen knew it too, so she asked immediately.

"Recently there have been rumors all over the court, saying that the emperor has the idea of ​​setting up a prince?" Asked the queen.

"Yeah, I'm old too, and I need to set up a prince to deal with these affairs with me. By the way, I will prepare for the future. My body is not solid anymore. When I go west, I can arrange it in advance." The emperor also directly expressed his thoughts.

The queen thought for a moment and said.

"How can the emperor say so? The emperor must be long lived and lived long lived. The body of the emperor is still in good health. Don't worry about this." The queen said jokingly.

"My queen just speaks. But my body is clear." The emperor also knew the queen's intentions. I just want to find out from my mouth, who do I want to be the prince. The emperor's heart was like a mirror.

"The emperor meant who was going to be the prince." The queen finally asked what she wanted to ask for a long time.

"I haven't figured this out yet. Can the queen have any good suggestions for me to adopt?" The emperor asked the queen in reply. The hot question was thrown back to the queen.

"Where does this concubine know? The concubine is just a woman, and she must not be aware of the affairs in the court. So she still thinks about your majesty." The queen knew that she should never say her own selfishness. Long Yichen said it was dangerous.

"Yeah, the queen only manages the things in the harem, and things in the past are not very clear. The queen manages my harem so well, I am very pleased, I hope the queen will continue to work hard." The emperor directly explained, Let the queen take care of things in the court. Just manage your own business in the harem. Don't provoke things in this book.

Of course the queen heard what the emperor meant, but she continued to ask unwillingly.

"The emperor's former harem's affairs are all closely related. This is good, there are rumors in the harem. The concubine really has no way to think about the emperor. I hope the emperor will consider the concubine." The empress said Decent words. This problem was thrown to the emperor again.

The two are like masters. Very cautious, I am afraid there will be any difference. Two old foxes are doing tricks. What is said is something in the words. No problems are apparent on the surface.

"The queen is so bad. Isn't the queen embarrassing me? I just have the idea of ​​setting up a prince. I haven't figured out who I want to be a prince. This needs me to think about it and need to investigate. "The emperor spoke incomprehensiblely.

"Emperor, I always have an understanding of my son. Whoever is qualified for the emperor must be aware of it, is he not willing to share it with his concubine." If he is really an old fox, there is no flaw in his speech. The queen thought so.

"Where is the queen. I am not weak towards the queen on weekdays. I still have the queen in my heart. How could I not be willing to share it with you. The queen can hear some rumors in the harem. Come here today and treat me like this. "." Asked the queen from the side of the emperor.

Two people are like playing Tai Chi. More like playing a ball. No one wants to answer this question.

"No, recently, Yinfeng's legs are getting better, and there is a lot of rumbling in the harem." The Queen means that you don't just want to make the Dragon Yinfeng the prince.

"You mean Yinfeng. I also heard the rumor, but I don't know whether it is a rumor or fact. So I'm going to announce Yinfeng and Xiyue's two children into the palace. I'll see it with my own eyes." Emperor In my heart is a very important dragon Yinfeng. I also want to set up Long Yinfeng as the prince. But the emperor did not intend to speak out now. I didn't expect the queen to guess at once. Can not underestimate the queen.

"The concubine was very happy when he heard Yin Feng's legs getting better. If Yin Feng entered Gongmian Sheng and hoped that the emperor would not dislike the concubine, call Shang Concubine to see it together. Wind this child. "The queen said with a smile.

The queen was very clear. The emperor must have cleared Long Yinfeng's legs early in the morning. Playing Tai Chi with myself.

"How can I despise the queen? When Yinfeng brings Xiyue into the palace to meet me, I will definitely let you come. I don't know if Yinfeng's leg disease is good." The emperor said.

"The concubine thanked the emperor for it. Among these princes, the concubine saw that the emperor loved the most." The queen said so deliberately.

"Look what the queen said. I like my son. I treat them equally. I never treat them specially." The emperor understood what the queen meant. So he denied it.

The Empress really loved Long Yinfeng the most. But in order not to cause dissatisfaction, he can only say the same.

"Yichen's child is also very good. He cares for the emperor very much every time. He goes to the palace every three weeks and five times to ask the concubine to please him. He always asks the emperor. This child, I think I am interested." , Want to see what the emperor thinks about Long Yichen.

"The queen said that I like this child Yichen. I have filial piety, and I know it. I see it in my eyes." In fact, the emperor knew clearly who was sincere to himself and who wanted to get his throne. . But the emperor will not say so clearly. This is not good for anyone.

"The emperor knows it. The emperor wants to know who really cares about you." The empress smiled pretendingly.

"Is the emperor looking at this dim sum still tastes?" The queen asked, changing the subject.