Chapter 100 play games

"Play a piano for the Lord." Mu Xiyue said eloquently.

"You still look like that." Long Yinfeng said with a smile.

"That's a must. What Mu Xiyue can't do. You go to play the piano, and you come and press my shoulders." Mu Xiyue said.

After a while, I had a lot of delicious meals and a lot of fine wines. Seeing these Mu Xiyue's eyes began to shine.

"Swallow, Mo Heng will eat quickly."

Four people enjoy the happiness here.

"Master. I'm here for the first time." Yanzi said nervously.

"Swallow, it's okay. I'll bring you a few times later to know. It's fun. Don't be so nervous, relax." Mu Xiyue said, holding the swallow's hand.

"Looking at how skilled you are, it must not be the first time you come." Long Yinfeng looked at Mu Xiyue and said.

"No, no." Mu Xiyue froze, then said in denial.

"Your little girl movie, even come here to play. It seems that next time you can't let you go out and play alone. I'm really uneasy. Maybe you offend anyone. What is the danger. Said Long Yinfeng, shaking his head.

"No, this is not a swallow. The swallow will protect me. Right." Mu Xiyue and the swallow blinked and said.

"Yes, Master, I will protect the Princess all the time, you can rest assured." Yanzi said very seriously.

"Okay, I know."

"Will you play boxing?" Mu Xiyue asked.

"No." The three said in unison.

"It's really a disappointment, this will not happen. I teach you, but you lose but you want to drink." Mu Xiyue said passionately.

"Okay, I believe that the IQ of Swallow and Mo Heng are above you, let alone mine," Long Yinfeng said.

"I don't believe it, just try and know."

So the swallows taught them to punch. Three people soon learned.

"Let's learn, now we officially start. Lost drinking. Don't be fooled, let alone my veterans bully your novices." Mu Xiyue said.

"You can rest assured that we will not, we just hope you don't be fooled." Long Yinfeng said with a laugh.

"Of course I won't. You have to be careful. Let's get started."

"Five, ten, fifteen."

"Haha, Princess, you lost." Yanzi said happily.

"It seems that we all have a gift for playing games." Long Yinfeng said.

"Princess is here to drink with you. Don't be fooled," Mo Heng said with a smile.

"This is the first one I let you. Drink it." Mu Xiyue drank the wine boldly.

"Come, come, this time I won't let you." Mu Xiyue said proudly.