Chapter 93 Queen angry

"Swallow, do you know what is the most enjoyable thing?" Mu Xiyue hooked the swallow's curiosity

"What is it?" Swallow asked curiously.

"That's when Long Yichen knew that Long Yinfeng's leg disease was cured by me, and his face was as ugly as eating a fly. If you were present, you would definitely laugh when you saw it!" Mu Xiyue's side He said that he couldn't even laugh when he laughed.

"Princess, it's a pity that I was not on the scene at that time. It seemed like I was looking at Long Yichen. Fortunately, the princess was with you, and he cured the legs of my host." Now Swallow regards Mu Xiyue as his best friend, just like his loved ones. Seeing the master's sweetheart finally appeared, the swallow was relieved.

"This is a small thing. It was originally what I should do. Long Yichen also asked me to leave with him. Let's go to his spring and autumn dreams." Mu Xiyue thought about it.

"What, Long Yichen is so abominable that you are allowed to leave with him. Princess, you must not leave with him." Yan Zi said seriously.

The two reached the garden after chatting.

"Of course I wouldn't follow Long Yichen. He was so abominable that he was not a good person at all. I finally ran out of the fire pit. Besides, her two side concubines were not fuel-efficient lamps at all. Every time I put a trap on it, what are the stolen and framed, I am used to it. "Mu Xiyue thought about the life before, and compared the present. Mu Xiyue was very sweet.

"Princess, you can rest assured that Master will treat you very well." Yanzi can also imagine what kind of life he lived in Longyichen Mansion before Mu Xiyue.

"Swallow, I must find you a good person to match you up." Mu Xiyue said seriously.

"Princess, I don't want to. I want to follow you and the master for a lifetime, and take good care of you to protect you. I'm enough. I don't have great pursuits and ideas." Yanzi said, thinking.

"Swallow, I hope I can be happy, and you can be happy too. We will all be happy." Mu Xiyue's idea is simple, that is, she can live simple and happy every day.

"We will all be happy." Swallow likes Mu Xiyue's idea very much and also likes Mu Xiyue's simplicity.

Long Yichen got up early this morning and went to the palace.

He remembered what the queen said. So today I went to meet the queen on time.

"Children see her mother." Long Yichen said in awe.

"Well, have you come, have you eaten?" The emperor said expressionlessly.

"Children have already eaten. What about the mother?" Long Yichen was very respectful in front of the queen.

"The palace hasn't eaten yet. You can eat a little with the palace. Come and serve." The queen spoke with a strong feeling, which should not be rejected.

"Children obey." Long Yichen said.

"This palace let the cook prepare your favorite roast duck." The queen said.

"Children thank you mother."

The atmosphere of the two together was very serious, calm and a little scary, and the people were very cautious.

After the meal came up, the two of them ate their own, and even the sound of a needle falling on the ground could be heard in silence.

Even individuals have their own thoughts.

"Yichen, how are you thinking." The queen asked first, breaking this terrible silence.

"Children has been thinking about these things since he went back. I analyzed it. There are three points. First, Long Yinfeng's legs are cured, and the father emperor will treat him again and use him. This is One of the dangers. The second Mu Xiyue is now the concubine of the Great Crown Prince. The leg disease of Long Yinfeng is cured by Mu Xiyue. This is the dangerous nephew and the strength of the third Nanfeng Fort. Nanfeng Fort is well-known on rivers and lakes It ’s just danger 3. So we have to solve these one by one. ”Long Yichen has been analyzing after going back, and has not fallen asleep. Yeah, I ca n’t sleep at all. Immediately, his position was in jeopardy. How can I still fall asleep.

"Well, your analysis makes sense. Then have you figured out the way to deal with it," the queen was very satisfied with Long Yichen's analysis, and thought so.

"I think the first step is to get Mu Xiyue back now." Since I saw Mu Xiyue's current beauty and ability last time, I have been thinking about it, not even interested in other beauty. And also very jealous of Long Yinfeng. This should have belonged to you.

Hearing Long Yichen saying this, the queen immediately frowned, which was not her idea. It was not the result I wanted. The queen just wanted the throne. Don't want the throne to get into Long Yinfeng's hands.

So the queen said.

"Yichen, your eyes should be placed on the dragon chair, not these children's love. Do you understand." The Queen said bitterly.

Long Yichen didn't speak, but looked down.

"You must find a way to get the throne. Only if you get the throne, you want to have whatever you want." The queen saw Long Yichen did not speak, so she continued, seizing the throne to lure Long Yichen.

"You have to please your father and the emperor well, as well as the ministers. You must pull in if you can get it. You must bribe you to know whether it is. Whether it is silver or beauty." The queen continued to teach Long Yichen .

But Long Yichen didn't think so. All he wanted now was Mu Xiyue. He wanted the throne very much, but it was not as important as Mu Xiyue.

What is not available is the best.

"Yichen, I know that you are a good boy and smart, but you are almost ambitious. You must be on the throne now." The queen watched Long Yichen without saying a word and kept talking.

"My mother-in-law knows. But now the son wants to take Xiyue back first. The son feels that the throne is still early. The most important thing now is Xiyue. Long Yinfeng's leg disease is treated by Muxiyue. Okay, what other help does Mu Xiyue have for Long Yinfeng? "Long Yichen said his thoughts.

Hearing what Long Yichen said, the queen frowned.

Long Yichen also felt the change in the queen's expression. So he continued.

"My mother, the son-in-law is now gone, and the son-in-law will not be too happy, so I hope the mother-in-law will understand the son-in-law. And be considerate to me. When the son-in-law is not well, naturally there is no mind to fight for the throne, and even more Mind thinking to revenge Long Yinfeng, the mother felt that the son-in-law had no reason to say. "Long Yichen expressed his thoughts and thoughts politely.