Chapter 3: Tell me how you like it

"So, then what happened?"

"Dad and I talked a bit more. He's still doing well at work, he's doesn't currently have a girlfriend. He's really not doing a lot."

"What did you tell him about himself?" Colby bent down.

Ezra leaned back against the pillows, his head rolled back and he struggled to keep his breath under control to talk. "I told him work was good, we had a nice apartment and that we're engaged."

"Oh, you 'old 'im." Colby was never very good at talking with his mouth full.

"Yeah." Ezra panted. "I don't know why, I just wanted to tell him. Because I love you. I love you so much, Colby."

"I wuv 'oo too."

"Fuck. I really don't know what I'm doing though. I don't know what I want from him or what I want him to do. I'm so confused. I know I didn't have to contact him, but if we got married I would have no family there. Literally no one. Your parents are like parents to me and I do adore them more than words can say, but I feel like I'm missing something, someone. What do you think?" He propped himself up on his elbows and looked down.

Colby had Ezra's dick down his throat and was putting a lot of effort into it. When he noticed Ezra waiting for an answer, all he could really do was shrug. His curly brown hair was falling into his eyes and his soft hands were firmly gripping Ezra's naked thighs. He released one thigh and waved it downwards. A silent command that Ezra was very aware of the meaning of. Basically, he was telling Ezra to lie back, relax and let Colby make all his worries melt away. It was a hard demand to follow. Colby had always been way more laid back than Ezra. His emotions were wild and thoughts sporadic, thus he found it easy to let things go — often by forgetting about whatever it was that was bothering him.

Ezra had never been able to do the same. He was envious of Colby's light spirit. Things weighed on Ezra far longer than they should. Sometimes he worried that things never really left him but continued to hide behind him, the chains that bound the worries to him sometimes twinkling in the corner of his eyes before he could catch them. It wasn't healthy. It definitely wasn't good when he wanted to be a doctor. It was definitely, unequivocally not good when he was trying to rekindle... something it's his dad. And the more he thought of it, and the more he dwelled on it...

"Fuck! Colby!" He moaned.

At least Colby always knew how to get Ezra out of his own head — by going down on his other one.

He had mastered the craft of unwinding Ezra with a flick of the tongue. He knew everything Ezra wanted. The way Ezra liked having the entire length of his cock licked in one stroke before focusing on his head. He wished Colby would go faster. Every time Colby gave him head, he wished he would go faster. However, that was not the Colby way. He was painstakingly slow and teasingly lazy with his mouth. Even more so today which Ezra couldn't tell whether was a way of helping him not overthink things or Colby just going slower than usual. Colby's mouth was hot. His breath tickling the over sensitive tip. Ezra's hands gripped the bedsheets beneath him until his knuckles turned white. He was used to Colby going slow, but was he not going a lot slower than usual today?

Everything in Ezra's life felt like it was going so slow lately. Yet, at the same time, everything was moving faster than he had time to recognise. Decisions slipping through his fingers like grains of sand and-

"Why have you stopped?" Ezra propped himself up on his elbows again.

Colby's hands were still wrapped around Ezra's thighs, but his head wasn't giving head anymore. He looked slightly annoyed. His eyes were glancing around the room and he was pouting.