Armin gets burnt..

Y/n: hey Hange! How are you?
*She goes red*
Hange; I'm great you?
Y/n: great and are you okay?
Hange: you startled me heh! That's probably why I'm so red!
Y/n: sorry heh! Are you ready for the mission today?
Hange: sorta! Heh! I'm never ready because what if I get eaten trying to study one! Hehe! I love titans! Their so fascinating!
Y/n: I'll help with the studies too!
Hange: really?!
Y/n: hell yeah! I think your studies are amazing! I would love to learn as much as you know! Hange! You make everyone understand a little more about titans with you and Armin's knowledge! I look up to you and Armin for the information to understand more!
Hange: really?
Y/n: yeah!
*she hugs you*
Hange: that means so much! Thank you!
Y/n: no problem Hange! Heh!
Mikasa: guys we should go fight!
Y/n: yep!
Hange: okay! Me, Y/n! You, Sean will go together! Levi, Eren, Armin, Sasha and Historia will go together! And a couple other people will go with us and them!
Levi: sounds like a good plan Hange. Let's go!
*you all leave and when Eren turns to a titan to pick up a rock you turn to your titan and you pick up Hange and place her on your shoulder and she blushes*
Y/n: so what's the plan?
Hange: all right Y/n! You are going to make sure all the titans approaching Eren are dead! And we will figure out a way to kill the armour and colossal titan! Also the beast titan!
Y/n: okay!
Hange: let's go everyone! Good luck Y/n! 
Y/n: good luck Hange! Be safe!
Hange: you too!
*you put her down and start running to kill titans*

 Let's go! *you all leave and when Eren turns to a titan to pick up a rock you turn to your titan and you pick up Hange and place her on your shoulder and she blushes* Y/n: so what's the plan? Hange: all right Y/n! You are going to make sure all t...

**you killing a Titan to protect Eren from getting ambushed while carrying the huge rock**
Hange: oh wow! Look at them! They are amazing at fighting!
Mikasa: not the time Hange- is that a barrel coming this- get down! Everybody get down!
Y/N! GET DOWN!
Y/n: huh-
*a barrel explodes with the colossal Titan forming and Hange gets saved by Moblit and you get hit in the head by metal and a few hours go by after the explosion and you start waking up*
Y/n: Hange.. HANGE?! EREN! MIKASA! ARMIN!
Mikasa: relax Y/n I'm still here! Eren is here with Armin too.. we don't know where Hange is or if she's okay..
Y/n: no.. no..
Mikasa: Y/n relax.. I'm-
Y/n: how can I relax?! I can't relax..
Armin: Mikasa is right Y/n please relax..
Eren: I don't think she can you guys I think she cares about Hange..
Y/n: HANGE!
*you scream in pain and sadness nearly making everyone deaf because your still a Titan and you start sobbing*
Mikasa: relax please!
Y/n: I'll never relax till I know she's alive and okay!
Eren: she cares about Hange just give her time..
Y/n: Hange! Don't do this to me please! Don't leave me!
Armin: I'm sorry about Hange Y/n..
Y/n: I want her to be okay! We were just getting to know each other!
Mikasa: I'm sorry too Y/n..
Y/n: HANGE!!!
*you scream as a Titan crying loud*

 Y/n: HANGE!!! *you scream as a Titan crying loud*