Marley vs Shiganshina..

Hange: morning baby..
Y/n: morning! How are you?
Hange: I'm good, I love waking up next to you every morning!
Y/n: I do too!
*you press your thigh against Hange's leg and she blushes*
Y/n: you good Hange?
Hange: I- yeah! Never been better!
Y/n: you are flustered again baby!
Sasha: ...
Marco: ...
Y/n: well I gotta feed Sasha and Marco again!
Hange: you forgot something!
Y/n: like what?
*Hange kisses you, before you smile and go breastfeed the babies again with Hange behind you*
Y/n: I love you all so much..
Hange: we love you too..
Y/n: hange you're so perfect how do I deserve you..
hange: because I love you that's why you deserve me!
Y/n: I love you back hange..
hange: you're beautiful Y/n!
Y/n: thank you love! You're too!
Hange: Sasha and Marco are almost old enough to eat baby food!
Y/n: crazy how time flies hm.
Hange: yeah and I'm glad you are recovering well too.
*you sit on Hange's lap and let her rub your back, and you look at her*
Hange: you're so beautiful Y/n, I love you so much every day!
Y/n: I love you too. I always will. You're the best thing that's happened to me, with Eren!
Hange: Y/n. You're the best thing that's happened to me too I would die if I lost you.
Y/n: and that's why I'll protect you until I die love. Because I think you need more love honestly.. you've seen and felt everything Hange.
Hange: it's so tiring and painful to see you hurt or any comrade die...
Y/n: I know Hange.. I know..
*you pull her close to you, Hange sits next to you on the floor and leans her head on your shoulder, you rub Hange's hand gently*
Hange: we should go kill titans baby..
Y/n: yes we should.. but look at me for a second..
Hange: okay?
*you look at Hange, than you put your hand on her jaw gently and you start rubbing her jaw gently*
Y/n: I love you so much Hange-San Zoë! Don't forget it ever! You deserve the best love ever.
Hange: and you're giving me that love. I love you too Y/n, I'll never forget it! Now we should go fight love!
Y/n: okay!
Hange: be safe Y/n. I know what you plan on doing as that Titan.
Y/n: I will be safe I promise.
*you jump off the building, than bite your hand as you transform into your Titan. Your eyes glow green, as your dark hair flows over your neck and face, you roar loudly as you hit the ground*
Hange: Y/n. Go kill some enemies from paradise.
Y/n: ...

**you**

**you**