Sasha.... Dies...

Sasha: morning guys!! So excited to eat!
Y/n: I want to talk to Sasha for a second!
Hanji: okay babe I love you!
Y/n: I love you too!
*Hanji kisses you before walking out and you hug Sasha*
Sasha: what happened?
Y/n: I didn't tell Hanji yet! But I found out I was pregnant a few days ago! I had gotten a sperm donor earlier this week and it worked!
Mikasa: huh- oh my god Hanji should-
Y/n: shh! Mikasa not so loud! I'm gonna tell her tonight! If things go right!
Hanji: I heard my name! Is everything okay?
Y/n: ...yes everything is good babe! Hehe! Thank you! I have a surprise later!
Hanji: okay! I love you so much Y/n!
Y/n: I love you too hanji!
*you kiss her and she leaves and you smile when Mikasa and Sasha hug you carefully*
Mikasa: congrats! I actually had the same news! But Eren got me pregnant!
Eren: they are acting sus over there..
Connie: relax you just are obsessed with your wife and sister! Hey how do I tell sasha I'm in love with her...?
Hanji: bring food and tell her! But I mean Eren has a point everyone is crying-
Eren: I'm going to check on my wife!
Hanji: and I'm coming for mine!
*Hanji walks in with Eren and Mikasa drags Eren out when sasha grins and walks out when you hug Hanji and you slide her hand onto your stomach*
Hanji: what happened and why did you put my hand there? Are you trying to be seductive because if so it's not the time-
Y/n: no! I have important and exciting news!
Hanji: really?
Y/n; babe! I went to the doctors the other day! And it was a sperm donor appointment thing! And it came back positive for being pregnant!
Hanji: seriously?! That's amazing! I get to be a parent with you?!
Y/n: yep!
*her face lights up and everyone watches and you feel Hanji kissing your stomach and hugging your legs*
Hanji: you and our baby is safe! I'll protect you both! I'll do anything for you both to be safe! LEVI!
Levi: what. You made a mess!
Hanji: we're having a baby!
Levi: what? Congrats! And what did you need?
Hanji: some extra protection I want me and Y/n's baby extremely safe! I love them both so much!
Levi: okay! I'll get Reiner and Annie to protect you! But that's because I want you both alive!
Reiner: congrats!
Annie: we're happy for you!
Sasha: fooooood!
Hanji: we better hide our sex tape from the baby-
Y/n: you made a sex tape?!
*you go bright red and Hanji smirks*
Hanji: yeah because it's hot!
Y/n: your lucky you're cute! And that I love you!
Hanji: I know I'm lucky to have scored someone as hot as you!
Y/n: you saved me! From my ex! And you kissed me that day too! Don't think I would've forgotten that! It's a problem I am fucking a superior but I'll always break rules for you!
Hanji: aw! I'll do the same! I love you so much!
*you kneel down and kiss her and you lay on her chest and she carry's you to the plane and puts you on the seat beside hers and does your seatbelt up and everyone looks at you sleeping on Hanji's lap*
Y/n: why is everyone staring at me Hanji...
Hange: because everyone must be listening to whatever horse face said!
Jean: hey! I'm not a horse face! Four eyes!
Y/n: she's my four eyes! horse face!
Hange: is someone jealous?
Y/n: no! Just frustrated with horse face!
Hange: heheh leave my wife alone Jean!
Connie: she's just cuddling Jean what is wrong with that! It's not like anyones fucking someone!
Ymir: Historia! Can we speak in private??
Historia: sure!
Ymir; I'm in love with you Historia! I've always been in love with you! I want to marry you! I've never been more in love! I'm sorry if this ruins-
*Historia kisses Ymir and hugs her*
Historia: I love you too Ymir! You don't know how long I've been holding that in! But we should go get ready to fight!
Ymir: I'll protect you baby! Any time! Any day! I'll bleed for you!
Historia: thank you Ymir! That means a lot! But let's go.. okay?
Ymir: okay!
*they kiss and walk out holding hands and you're still laying on Hanji's lap and everyone is talking about the plan and Hanji rubs her hand on your face and you smile before everyone screams were here and you jump onto Hanji's lap*
Hanji: someone got spooked!
Y/n: that was horrible!
Sasha: let's go fight... even though I don't want to!
Falco: we have to fight again gabi really?! It's too dangerous!
Gabi: she shot someone I love! I need revenge!!
Sasha: got them! How's everyone doing?
Connie: great! But emotionally horrible thank you!
Sasha: I'm so hungry!
Gabi: look I got him! They are escaping! I must go after them!
Falco: no! Don't go- I'm going too!
*falco jumps and holds onto gabi's legs and they get inside and Gabi shoots sasha and you scream and everyone goes into shock and you catch sasha and everyone attacks gabi when you, Mikasa, Armin, and Hanji are holding sasha*
Y/n: sasha! No! Stay awake! Please! You have to live! I want you to meet our baby before you die!
Gabi: she's pregnant?! Why is she here?!
Jean: to stay with her wife so their baby is safe you bitch!
Sasha: s-she did w-what s-she h-had t-to d-do.. also why are you all.... So... damn... loud... is the food here...? Meat.....
Y/n: she stopped breathing.. is she...?
Mikasa: she's dead Y/n... she's gone...
Y/n: no... sasha no... you cannot do this to us..
Hanji: Y/n..?
Y/n: I loved my best friend sasha though... I can't lose the last best friend I had...
*you start sobbing and Hanji pulls you into her chest and gabi watches you sob into her chest still holding Sasha's body against yours hugging it*
Hanji: aw.. I'm so sorry baby.. I know you loved sasha.. I wish I treated her better..
Y/n: you didn't do anything wrong babe.. you were just teasing sasha knew that.. I just loved having a best friend...
Connie: I was in love with her! Now she's dead!
Gabi: ....
Falco: oh... I'm sorry about gabi.. she didn't intend this and instead she caused this doing what she was supposed to do... we were taught you all were devils...
Y/n: we aren't devils... you were just taught wrong... Non of this were the kids fault...
*you hold Sasha's lifeless body in your arms and sob with Hanji rubbing your back and you kiss Sasha's forehead and you fall back into Hanji's arms with Sasha's body*
Hanji: shh! Babe it's okay Sasha isn't suffering anymore! She's probably eating in heaven!
Y/n: Sasha... did love her food... I loved my best friend so much!
Connie: I fell in love with her...
Y/n: I feel bad for Connie too.. I'm sorry Connie..
Connie: I did get to say I loved her though... that's something I'll never forget...
*flashback*
Connie: hey Sasha can we talk?
Sasha: of course! What's wrong?
Connie: nothing! I'm just nervous telling you! But I fell in love with you! Over this time... I fell in love with you...
Sasha: really..? Because I love you too! And I love food-
*they kiss passionately for a moment before he comes out of his trance and you are still sobbing hugging Sasha's body with Hanji holding you*
Connie: it was a nice passionate kiss until now...
Y/n: Hanji...? Do you think we could get her ashes? I would love to honour her memory... and I wanna keep her suit it is special... Sash... was the best thing that happened to me... with you and our baby...
Hanji: of course! Let's give her body some-
Y/n: no space! I can't leave her! I failed her!
Hanji: oh... I'm so sorry...
Y/n: not your fault babe...