Hange falls deeper in love

Y/n: Eren! You grab the rock again! I'll take Hanji and we'll kill titans!
Eren: sounds good sis!
Y/n: come here Hange!
*she climbs onto your hand and you put her on your shoulder*
Hanji: woah! You look so gorgeous as a Titan!
Y/n: thank you! Now let's go kill titans!
Hanji: okay!
Y/n: I see a Titan! Let's go!
Hanji: this is fun being with you!
Y/n: thanks Hanji!
Hanji: anytime darling! Now let's try to capture one Titan than kill the rest?
Y/n: of course!
*you knock out a Titan and Hanji's team captures it before you put her on the wall and she realizes the armoured Titan thrown you against the wall and you start fighting him and Hanji panics*

Y/n: Eren! You grab the rock again! I'll take Hanji and we'll kill titans! Eren: sounds good sis! Y/n: come here Hange! *she climbs onto your hand and you put her on your shoulder* Hanji: woah! You look so gorgeous as a Titan! Y/n: thank you! Now ...

**you are fighting the armoured titan**
Hanji: Y/n! Be careful!
Eren: Y/n! I don't want you hurt!
Y/n: I'll hopefully be fine!
Hanji: Y/n..? You're growling..
Y/n: time to die bastard!
Eren: Y/n?!
Hanji: I don't think she'll listen Eren! She seems pretty pissed!
Y/n: die bastard!
*you scream loudly and everyone stares and you kick the armoured titan across the street and Hanji stares in shock and you snarl*
Eren: she seems really pissed Hanji are you sure you want to date my sister? She's hard on herself..
Hanji: she's so cute! Of course! I'll always be there for her. Anything to protect her when she's injured or upset.. I hate seeing her upset.. god 2 years ago when i kissed her in front of her ex I could sense the fear in her eyes after her ex tried to punch her while she was injured. I just wanna make sure she's safe and sound in my arms.
Eren: you're a great girlfriend already. Y/n will fall in love with you knowing how safe she's felt in years. Trust me you'll love having her around!
Hanji: as I already do!
Y/n: die! Die! Die!
*you stomp on the armoured titan's face but he grabs your leg and throws you and you hit the wall next to Hanji and Eren and they stare scared and you get up and throw the armoured titan again*
Hanji: she's a fighter.. I'm just worried about her health.. I've seen what happened last time this happened.. I care a lot about Y/n and if I lost her.. I don't know what I'd do Eren..
Eren; sounds like you love Y/n.
Hanji: I do. I want her to be with me safe and sound I just want the best for us! She was the first person to actually appreciate my presence and work..
Eren: she was the first to realize how important we were! Hanji.. she will show you how much she loves you when she's ready! Believe me! Ever since her ex showed up and you kissed her she melted into the kiss because she cared too!
Hanji: I'm glad she's my girlfriend. She's safe with me as her girlfriend and you as her twin brother!
Y/n: Oh shit-
*you get punched really hard by the armoured Titan and go flying and you slam really hard into the wall and a piece of metal cuts your head open and Hanji runs to you as you return human*

 She's safe with me as her girlfriend and you as her twin brother! Y/n: Oh shit- *you get punched really hard by the armoured Titan and go flying and you slam really hard into the wall and a piece of metal cuts your head open and Hanji runs to you...