Easter a few years later!

Y/n: you guys! It's been a few years and we're still alive fighting titans! Can you believe this?
Mikasa: sorta! Hehe! It's been tough with all the losses right babe?
Eren: yep! Hehe! I'm glad your ex is gone for good! Sister I was worried about you!
Y/n: it's okay Hange, you, Mikasa and everyone else are my heroes for that! Speaking of which where is Hange?
Hange: over here! Only Y/n can come here!
Y/n: okay?
*you walk into your bedrooms to see this*

Y/n: you guys! It's been a few years and we're still alive fighting titans! Can you believe this? Mikasa: sorta! Hehe! It's been tough with all the losses right babe? Eren: yep! Hehe! I'm glad your ex is gone for good! Sister I was worried about y...

**Hange is sitting on your bed**
Y/n: holy- you look so nice!
Hange: thanks hehe!
Hange: I should admit.. I kinda.. have a crush on you..
Y/n: really..?
Hange: yes.. I'm sorry if I ruined everything..
*you walk towards her and sit on her lap and she blushes when you kiss her and she puts her hands on your back and rubs it*
Y/n: I knew when you stared at me when I almost lost you and you were stitching my side! I feel the same way though!
Hange: really?! I just knew you deserved better than your ex! Look at you! So gorgeous! And perfect!
Y/n: you are perfect to me too! And gorgeous! But before anyone questions us we should go celebrate!
Hange: great idea babe!
*you interlock fingers and walk out to see everyone staring*
Mikasa: so you finally started dating?!
Eren: Mikasa why was that so sudden?
Mikasa: sorry I'm just excited! I shipped them from day 1! They just looked at each other the way I look at Eren!
Y/n: yes we are dating!
Hange: heh! I was a little nervous on what y'all would've thought..
Levi: well! We support you all on who you choose to date! So congrats to you 2! And your brand new happy relationship!
Y/n: thank you everyone!
Hange: yeah thanks guys!
*you squeeze her hand and she smiles at you and everyone smiles than hands you both a drink*
Levi: to the new couple Y/n and Hange!
Hange: aw you guys are gonna make me cry!
Y/n: y'all are so amazing!
Sean: to the new couple!
Mikasa: TO Y/N AND HANGE'S LOVE STORY!
Y/n: if the whole world watching I'd still dance with you!
Hange: let's go dance!
Levi: I would love to see this! We gotta see you both slow dance!
Y/n: okay! Just let us finish our drinks!
Mikasa: I'm so excited to see this! They were meant to be together!
*You both finish your drinks and interlock fingers and Hange pulls you close to her and you both slow dance and Eren starts slow dancing with Mikasa*

 Levi: well! We support you all on who you choose to date! So congrats to you 2! And your brand new happy relationship! Y/n: thank you everyone! Hange: yeah thanks guys! *you squeeze her hand and she smiles at you and everyone smiles than hands yo...

**You and Hange**
Hange: I don't know about You darling but I'm feeling a little tired.
Y/n: same!
Levi; well goodnight you new love birds!
Y/n: goodnight! Y'all thank you for a great night!
Hange: yeah! Thank you!
Everyone else: no problem!
Armin: have fun love birds!
Y/n: heh! Thanks Armin!
Hange: let's go now!
Y/n: okay babe relax!
*you both go into your room*
Levi: such cute lovebirds!
Hange: god I'm so excited you feel the same way! I've been waiting 2 years because I was so nervous to say anything!
Y/n: I was always too nervous to say anything because of what happened but now you can actually sleep with me- I mean-
Hange: pft! Yes I can! Because you're mine now too! Heh!
*you kiss her and she kisses you passionately and grabs your shirt and you sit on her lap and you put your hands in her hair and feel her grab your shirt and remove it and you remove her shirt*
Y/n: woah.. you look.. amazing!
Hange: oh.. hehe thanks I mean I never really paid attention-
Y/n: come here! Gimme your body! I find it very attractive like your personality being amazing!
Hange: thank you Y/n! Heh!
Y/n: anything for my amazing girlfriend!
Hange: oh my god you are literally going to make me cry!
Y/n: don't cry baby!
*you hug her and she smiles and you hold her close to your chest and Hange snuggles into it and you both lay on the bed cuddling*
Hange: I'm probably really too emotional hehe!
Y/n: no Hange! I love that about you! Emotions are better than.. whatever I originally dated..
Hange: oh baby.. I'm sorry about her.. but I'll treat you better than her can you trust me?
Y/n: well yeah! You saved me from her! You're my hero!
Hange: heh! Thank you!
Y/n: anytime! Now let's just cuddle without her being a topic!
Hange: great idea!
*you lay on her chest and she just admires you and you start dreaming but she notices your gripping onto the blanket and grabs your hand and you relax and interlock fingers with Hange than she starts singing to you*
Hange: baby you light up my world like nobody else.. the way you flip your hair gets me over whelmed! But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell! You don't know.. you don't know you're beautiful!
Y/n: mm.. beautiful voice baby..
Hange: I was hoping it could help you sleep because I seen your cute hand grip a little tight to the blanket so I knew maybe music would help you relax..
Y/n: you are one charming individual!
*you fall asleep on her chest again and she kisses your forehead a couple times before falling asleep*