Moblit's funeral..

Hange: hey babe..?
Y/n: yeah?
Hange: Moblit has his funeral today after all that planning!
Y/n: right. Let's go get ready..
Hange: okay..
*you take her hand and you grab your suits and you both get dressed and Hange sighs and you hug her tight and she rubs your stomach which slightly got bigger when she smiles*
Y/n: what..?
Hange: our baby got bigger a little babe.. I'm so excited..
Y/n: same! It'll be great! You'll make a great mom!
Hange: you will too! Don't forget that! And you look so beautiful in that suit..
Y/n: you do too babe! You look amazing! I love you a lot Hange!
Hange: I love you too!
*you kiss and you hug and you feel her rest her face on your shoulder upset and you rub her back and she grabs your hand and you ride your stallions (Jean and Moblit) to the funeral*
Y/n: you have your speech prepared?
Hange: yep! But I kinda need you to be up there with me just in case I start sobbing..
Y/n: anything for you okay? I'll be there holding your hand! I want you to be okay Hange.. I love you and that's why I'm here for you.. because I care..
Hange: thank you..
Y/n: anytime! Let's go do your speech..
Hange: right.
*you take her hand and kiss it and than she lifts your chin and kisses you before starting her speech while she tears up and you grab her arm*
Y/n: want me to finish your speech babe?
Hange: no it's okay I got this.. you have your speech about sasha too everyone knows..
Y/n: okay..
Hange: and Moblit... he will always be remembered with everyone else for their noble sacrifices to save us.. and our families..
Erwin: damn her speech is great but she's taking this so hard I feel bad..
Levi: she's got Y/n! I've walked in on them after sex! By accident they'll get through this together!
Erwin: you seen them after sex?!
Levi: yeah on accident! They were on the floor together! Y/n was redder than a cherry!
Erwin: I don't blame her!
Y/n: Hange if you can't take it.. I'll do it.. I don't mind..
*you pull her to the side and you finish the speech for her and when you finish she hugs you tightly and rubs your stomach and you both grab food and eat before you start your speech*
Y/n: Sasha meant everything to me and she will be honoured if me and my wife's child is a girl we will name it Sasha in her honour.. I...
Hange: hey you okay..?
Y/n: ...not really I miss her so much...
Hange: I know...
Erwin: she's not okay.. she had to get Hange to finish her off I can hear her crying..
*you sob on the bench when Hange finishes your speech and runs off and hugs you when you lean on her chest to see her looking at you with tears in her eyes and you listen to her heartbeat and you both relax after a bit and sit at Moblit's grave and you sob on Hange and she sobs on you too when someone carry's you both to the house and sits you on Hange's bed and you both relax holding each other after a while*
Mikasa: they finally relaxed! Man Hange is heavier than she looks is it cause she's so tall?
Eren: probably! I'm surprised you wanted to carry Hange!
Hange: hey babe.. how are you feeling?
Y/n: safe in your arms.. and sad but mostly safe..
Hange: glad I make you feel safe!
Y/n: you always did! That hug.. when we first met.. I could feel how much I needed it..
*you lean against her chest and she rests her head on top of your head and rubs your stomach*
Hange: you feel so soft and look cute even with your mascara smeared!
Y/n: thank you! And you look gorgeous with that eyepatch!
Hange: thank you!
Y/n: no problem love!
Hange: I.. cannot thank you enough for letting us throw Moblit a funeral...
Y/n: thank you for letting me talk about Sasha...
*you both break down and start sobbing and you relax and just hold Hange as she sobs in your arms*

**you are Levi holding Hange** Hange: I cannot lose you or anyone else Y/n! I'm so worried about you and our baby now I cannot even think straight! Y/n: that's okay! You're stressed because you love us! Take some time off with us! We can cuddle, w...

Hange: I cannot lose you or anyone else Y/n! I'm so worried about you and our baby now I cannot even think straight!
Y/n: that's okay! You're stressed because you love us! Take some time off with us! We can cuddle, watch movies and snack on junk food together babe! You just need time with us to feel better! I'll go tell Levi!
*you kiss Hanji and you go to Levi's room*
Y/n: Hanji needs some time off with me Levi. She's having a mental breakdown and she needs a break!
Levi: sounds good! Thank you for telling me that!
Erwin: hey Y/n is everything okay?
Y/n: I feel bad for my wife! She's so stressed! She just needs time to deal with the loss of Moblit and Sasha with me!
Erwin: ah! Okay! Sounds good!
*you get back into bed with Hanji and you hold her and you kiss her forehead and than you snuggle into her chest and she rubs your stomach and you look at her and than she looks at you and you take her glasses and eyepatch off and wipe her eyes*
Y/n: shh my Hanji! You are safe with me! I told Levi and Erwin your taking time off!
Hanji: thank you baby.. I needed this!
Y/n: I love you too much to let you suffer and not think straight!
Hanji: god what did I do to deserve you?
Y/n: nothing. You just were amazing to me and I thought you were smart, caring, beautiful, interesting and very intelligent!
Hanji: aw! I love you!
Y/n: I love you too!
*you kiss her than you cuddle together*

**Hanji is kissing your cheek and you are laying on your side** Hanji: why do you have to be so damn cute! I can see our baby looking so cute like you! Y/n: you're also going to be a reason our baby will be cute! Because you will be a good mom as ...

Hanji: why do you have to be so damn cute! I can see our baby looking so cute like you!
Y/n: you're also going to be a reason our baby will be cute! Because you will be a good mom as you already are a great wife!
Hanji: I'm so excited!
*you give her a peck on the lips before turning on a movie and falling asleep on her chest holding the collar of her shirt and she smiles and holds your hand and rubs it*
Hange: my future baby.. if you hear this just know me and my wife will love you no matter what happens! And I'll always be super protective of you both!
Levi: wow.. that's so cute! I hear Hange talking to the baby. I hope it's a girl!
Erwin: same! She deserves Y/n and a baby! Hange worked her ass off to have Y/n in her arms. Always trying to prove she could be a great girlfriend to Y/n which turned into marriage!
Levi: I think Eren and Mikasa are cute together too! Ever since he fell in love with her, he turned to a sweeter guy!
Erwin: I know right and-
*you run to the bathroom and vomit with Hange running behind you holding your hair up and you finish and lean into her chest and Hange wipes your mouth and rubs your stomach while you sweat in her arms*
Y/n: I'm so hot..
Hange: yes you are!
Y/n: I mean sweating hot babe!
Hange: oh- hehe it's probably just the baby! I am so proud of you for going to get pregnant with no one there... I am sorry I wasn't there for you..
Y/n: don't be sorry! I chose to go alone! To surprise you babe!
Hange: right. Thank you baby!
Y/n: anytime!
*you kiss her than she picks you up and carry's you while you are just in your bra and underwear and Hange holds you in her arms while you kiss her forehead*

 Thank you baby! Y/n: anytime! *you kiss her than she picks you up and carry's you while you are just in your bra and underwear and Hange holds you in her arms while you kiss her forehead*

**you are awake Hange is asleep**
Y/n's mind: I feel so bad for Hange.. she's been through so much to see her relaxed and snuggled against me is a great thing to see knowing what she's been through! I just love her so much if I lost her I'd lose myself! She doesn't know how much I love her!
Hange: ...babe?
Y/n: yes baby?
Hange: I had a bad dream about losing you..
Y/n: you'll never lose me baby!
*you kiss her and Hange relaxes into your arms and you rub her back and she sheds a tear while you hold her*
Y/n: I love you Hange! If you want I'll sing you a song!
Hange: please sing to me!
Y/n: okay I will sweetheart!
Hange: I love you too by the way!
Y/n: you're too precious you know that!
Hange: you're too beautiful and smart too!
*you start singing to Hange while she rests her hand on your stomach and falls asleep touching your stomach and than you kiss her forehead and fall asleep*