Marley vs Shiganshina pt. 2: The End

Y/n: good morning love!
Hange: hey babe! How are you?
Y/n: nervous, we have to go back to Marley and fight again.. when will all of this hell end? When will we get peace?
Hange: i don't know.. it'll be okay...
*you lean against Hange, when you start sobbing on her chest, letting her rub your back gently, when Hange looks at you and kisses you roughly holding you close to her body*
Y/n: and it doesn't help Sasha got killed there..
Hange: babe... what happens if you get shot next though?
Y/n: well than it's because i'm protecting you, because you're the best wife ever baby! Plus. Eren said to me one of us holds the founding titan, he said he thinks i hold the founding titan, because I'm the stronger fighter and thinker, plus he said he hasn't experienced anything like i have. He seen in a vision from our father about something i guess.
Hange: damn Y/n. Thats insane! We should try and-
*an explosion happens when you use your body as a shield to protect Hange, Sasha and Marco, than you turn to a titan*
Y/n: grr!
Eren: Y/n's titan! Mikasa go get Hange and our niece and nephew! I'm going to help my sister!
Mikasa: on it!

 Thats insane! We should try and- *an explosion happens when you use your body as a shield to protect Hange, Sasha and Marco, than you turn to a titan* Y/n: grr! Eren: Y/n's titan! Mikasa go get Hange and our niece and nephew! I'm going to help my...

**you are eren inside the titan**
Hange: Mikasa.. are the kids okay?!
Mikasa: yeah... their great... Y/n used their body to save you!
Hange: damn.. i love them so much..
Mikasa: and they wont go down without a fight to keep you safe Hange. Just like Eren. Amazing siblings right there.
*you grab the warhammers crystal holding the body, when you manage to finally crush it, you drink her blood, everyone watching in shock*
Porco (jaw titan): shit... we sent her to her death...
Pieck (cart titan): we should retreat for now porco, zeke, and reiner, we aren't safe here without backup!
Zeke: EREN JEAGER AND Y/N JEAGER ARE NOT MY ENEMIES! SOMEONE ELSE COMES FIRST!
Levi: ugh it's you again.
Y/n: GRRR RAAAAAAH!
Eren: Hange be careful! Y/n's on a rampage as her attack/warhammer/founding titan!
Hange: i know! But thank you! I'm gonna stay with Mikasa!
Levi: i'm gonna help Eren and Y/n, stay put.
Ymir: alright! Christa you stay here with me as well!
**Trigger warning, Hange and the kids death**
Y/n: GRRRR RAAAAH!
Hange: wow... titans are truly magnificent...
*Hange starts fighting with the jaw titan, while you fight Reiner, when suddenly all the comrades turn to titans under Zeke's control, when you see the jaw titan crush Sasha and Marco, before Hange sacrifices herself while fighting thousands of titans*
Y/n: MARCO?! SASHA?! HANGE?!?!
Levi: what happened?!
Armin; one of them crushed her, than the jaw titan clawed her and well she's.... Gone.... I'm so sorry Y/n.... Christa tried so hard to protect the kids too... but it all happened so fast...
Y/n: no...
Levi: no what Y/n..?
Y/n: NO! I WON'T ACCEPT HER DEATH! SHE WAS MY FUCKING WIFE! MY FUCKING WORLD!
Levi: she's gone i'm sorry-
Y/n: I WON'T ACCEPT THIS!
Eren: ...
Y/n: Eren. We sent her to her death. It's time i sent humanity to it's death. I do this for her because i love her-
*Gabi blows your head off, when you turn into the founding titan and everyone stares at you forming into the huge titan*