꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥❤︎︎꧁

❀
A/n:if you are watching this now,well thank you :D

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
S/n:state name
F/c:favorite color
H/c:hair color
H/l:hair length
S/c:skin color
E/c:eye color
N/c:Nick name
Bff/n:best friend name
D/n:dog name

Enjoy ♥︎

    .————————————.

𖦹-Y/n Pov-𖦹

"Oh my god,I think I killed him"

Y/n said holding a baseball bat looking at the intruder now knocked out,near the dog that was growling.

Y/n leaned to see his face clear,and what they saw was shocking,he had the same face mark like macaque,he had same clothes,same hair,same tail-"Oh my god is this real"Y/n said,now slapping themselves a few times to see if it was real,after a while the body of the stranger was still laying on the floor

"Ok ok,Y/n calm down,some sorta of cosplayer entered in your house and he is know laying himself on the ground because of me"Y/n looked the body again and after that they said

"Well,just killed a monkey,feeling good"Y/n didn't know what to do, until they had an idea that it was inspired from a Disney film.

ꕥ-??????? Pov-ꕥ

He was now starting to get consciousness and starting to wake up,but what he didn't expect is that, when he opened his eyes he was now on a chair covered buy chains and locks.

"Really?Of all the things,this is the stupidest thing a have ever saw-" he was interrupted by someone that hit him with an apple,and that someone was now leaning closer to him.

He saw a person that was coming out,from the darkness,with S/c,H/l H/c,they had E/c eyes,they were wearing some casual clothing,and they had a baseball bat,he saw the dog he saw earlier that was now growling next tho their owner.

He was starting to,mocking the human saying"Well you I see that you made a cool trap,good thinking kid,but now it's the time to free me,ya know"

But the human didn't respond instead ,they gave him a death glare,aiming at him their bat with a 'if you move,I will kill your family' look and started inspecting him from the head to the feet,which for him was not only annoyed for it but uncomfortable.

"Ok kid you won,but they don't call the dread Six Eared Macaque without a reason so better you better let me go if don't want your apartment to get destroyed" He said, with one is his smirks,looking at the human next to him.

"I would like to see you try" the human said to him a smug face.

He was now furious they didn't free him already,so he tried using his powers.

Total fail.

Second time?

Fail again.

Third time?