꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟡 𝔸 𝔽𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 𝕍𝕤..❤︎︎꧁

❀

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
S/n:state name
F/c:favorite color
H/c:hair color
H/l:hair length
S/c:skin color
E/c:eye color
N/c:Nick name
Bff/n:best friend name
D/n:dog name
G/n:gem name
Ff/c:friend favorite color

Enjoy ε-('∀`; )

       .______________________.

For a bit, Y/n, Macaque and D/n were walking on the sidewalk, Y/n was holding D/ns leash, who was walking next to her owner, and Macaque also walking next to Y/n. They were walking to
Bff/n house, where there was the Mk group waiting,including Wukong and Red Son.

While they were all walking,there was an awkward silence.

A very akward one.

Y/n was trying to make a conversation, but was failing in the process, since they didn't know what to say to the monkey next to them.

Macaque seeing Y/n, struggling to get the right words ,he looked at their hand then gently stroked his finger with theirs, so that he has permission to hold their hand. This made surprise a bit nervous
Y/n,but without wasting another second, they squeezed his hand without hesitation. Which made the Monkey happy,and without knowing that his tail was wagging around a bit under his clothes.

There was still no conversation from the two,but it was an acceptable silent,almost lovely.

🝮𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙🝮

(A/n: Wow first time skip guys.
You need to worry-)

After a lt of walking they finally arrived at the front of  Bff/n house,with an exausted Y/n, a panting dog and a grumpy black monkey.

Why a grumpy monkey you may ask.

Well Y/n had previously thought to go at their freinds house with a bus after a bit of walking, since Bff/n house was far away from theirs, but turn out that the busses weren't going to pass until the next day, so they had to walk tree kilometers for a hour or so, and because of that the all so mighty Six-Ears Macaque was pissed of because, not only he had to walk all the way, but also 'cause he suggested to jump from roof to roof to get faster, but it was denied by Y/n who thought that that could bring too much attention.

Seing a monkey and a human that was holding a dog was strange,to Y/n.

But still the monkey insisted, reaciving always "no".

And there they were, excausted with a grumpy monkey.

Macaque, looking at the human friend next to him, said "That's the consequences of when you do not listen to someone advice." finishing the sentence, Y/n  glared at him "How many times do i have to say this, it was a thing that it was only you, since you can go all sneaky, BUT not only I'm a human being, carrying a dog with me. You wanted me to let you carry me, while YOU WERE JUMPING FROM ROOF TO ROOF.  Tell me if that wouldn't bring attention.  I dare you."  Y/n said to him, making a punch gesture at the last sentence, that made the monkey fear for his life for a second.